JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I knew an old retired vet many years ago. He was around 75 and I was around 20. One day I learned he was doing life in Soledad. Turns out he'd had enough of his neighbor/dog situation and centerpunched the fella with a 210 grain .45 SWC out of his Colt National Match across the threshold of his bungalow down in San Leandro.
It pays to be nice.
True but most of us think about the consequences I have worked in prison and would not care to be a guest !

The primary issue here is the use of the gun. Had the golfer taken the 5-Iron and bludgeoned the dog/owner we most likely wouldn't have heard about it.

Edit, read the article, apparently he did that too after running out of ammo. Haha!

That guy was a nut, but I bet the dog walker keeps his dog off the golf course from now on. Physical pain tends to be a good reminder.

I shoot on a golf course all the time and never make the news!! I am a dog owner but some dog owners drive me nuts, I had a dog in a trap the other day and the dog owner was furious with me. The dog was 2 miles from home and in someone's sheep pasture. Your dog your responsibility.

Your dog your responsibility.
This is true but please try to stay in context of the thread.

The dog was NOT the problem - the owner walking it was the problem. I am NOT defending the the dog owner as he should have not been on the course, even though it appears he was in the 'rough' and not on the fairway.

I get it, walking your dog on the Golf Course is Evil.

But not worth killing over.

AmIWrong for going directly to the article comment sections for the real news?

Shootnotgolf.jpg

Clearly an example of why assault clubs should be banned. Limit the number of clubs a golfer can have and require background checks prior to each round played.
Plus a peek at your medical ( mental health) history every time you buy a new club . F your right to privacy.

This crappy joke brought to you by 1639, and the HIPAA violations tied to it.

I see it all the time with bicyclist, they swerve around cars, run stop signs and behave erratically and when they get hit by a car, they cry foul and say it was everyone else's fault.... The root of the problem is selfishness and not thinking about anyone else and how your actions effect others. We now have a huge glut of narcissistic people in our society (once again driven by the liberal mindset).
I was a narcissist before it became trendy!!!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top