JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had to do a 60 sentence in the pearl for work(not sure what I did to deserve that) and that video is true. One day on my way back to the hotel I watched a lady bite the pavement with her face after hitting the tracks in the road with her front tire. She was knocked out immediately, trying to be a good person I stopped to help and called 911. When she came to she was so violently angry with me that I'd stopped and called 911. Never again will I stop to help one if the spandex mafia

Portlandia bicyclists are the gold medal winners in this game.
Indeed. Portland bike Nazis are a breed apart. I was walking across SW Broadway in Portland about four years ago, with the walk signal and in the crosswalk, when a bike Nazi ran the red light and pedaled right at me, screaming "Out of the way, f_cker!" Mind you, SW Broadway is three lanes wide there so it's not like I was an unavoidable object even with him breaking traffic laws, but that's just how Portland's bike Nazis are.

The gun world has its own idiots, the vermin who leave their trash in the pristine wilderness, but even gun vermin aren't as despicable as Portland's bike Nazis

right at me, screaming "Out of the way, f_cker!"
Someone please explain the 'psychology' of this -
Did riding bicycles in Portland create this attitude OR did this guy always have a 'bully complex' and just happened to start riding bicycles and took it to a different level?

With any luck one day after screaming at someone such as this he will turn his head back to see the radiator grill of a semi 6" away.

Sorry, but I have ZERO regard for these types and can only hope for their swift demise to remove them from society where they would only perpetuate more of this behavior.

The pedestrians can be entitled A-Hs too.....When you don't bring you 4,000lb vehicle to a sudden halt so they can saunter across the road. They'll shout at you. And I won't stop for them if they are able to cross within a few seconds after I've passed. I can tell that they won't have long to stand there because of the magic of mirrors and eyesight!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top