JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not really even sure what to say. There had to be alcohol or drugs in there some where. I mean someone can't be that dumb can they? :eek:

You must not be familiar with some of the reality TV shows that are on the air. Quite a few are incredibly dumb.

I think that some people must suffer from a mental illness, that makes them simply crave attention. This couple wanted to make their mark in this world.

You must not be familiar with some of the reality TV shows that are on the air. Quite a few are incredibly dumb.

I think that some people must suffer from a mental illness, that makes them simply crave attention. This couple wanted to make their mark in this world.

Well I guess they did that. Look up dumb as sh!t in the dictionary and there they will be.

Wow....o_O....I saw this on the news this AM, they actually showed the footage of the earplugs on the ground at the scene.
That's right, they actually put in earplugs, to protect their hearing, before she put a .50 A&E through the book, his chest and whatever he was in front of!!! :eek:

Safety first!!!

I'm not the smartest guy in the world, but I'm pretty sure a "prank" involving a gun isn't a great idea.

At least they caught that 10 minutes of fame they were chasing.

Life is going to be hard on their kids. Stupid does that.

Or at least it should. Modern parents often fail their children because they are aware there is a "safety net" to take care of the kids should the parents turn out to be chumps.

Made a mark all over the wall and floors.

Wow... I heard about this on the news... How incredibly sad. Now two children will grow up without a father and knowing that mom killed their Dad doing a stunt that should never have happened.
I guess I am just too old to understand what drives these people and their desire to be "famous" on YouTube. But then I don't Tweet (I grew up when only birds did that), I don't Facebook (unless I fall asleep reading in bed which hasn't happened in years)

Yup, I'm just too old.... oh, but wait... I have lived a full life, raised a family, made a decent living to support the family, and managed to get old.... something that this kid is never going to do. Very sad. :(

Watching this quick video clip of a desert eagle vs steel really gives you some perspective. Can you imagine the damage that round must have done after plowing through that book like it wasn't even there? DE portion starts at 2 min, for some reason it wouldn't let me link it directly from there.

I'm not the smartest guy in the world, but I'm pretty sure a "prank" involving a gun isn't a great idea.
I don't know... stunt shooting is pretty cool. Annie Oakley, for instance. Not saying they were qualified or that they tried a proven stunt. Just saying I want to see more trick shooters at fairs.

It's just too bad they both didn't try the trick shot, then they'd be even more famous...
Part of me thinks this guy just convinced his GF to kill him intentionally, like a form of cop suicide. Probably hated her and his life, so hey, make the suicide a headline!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top