JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here in Oregon the National Election is very likely to go Dem but the Dems might lose overall this time. Don't think he'll be the last man standing but I like how Trump is pushing the other Republican Candidates on the issues.
Now finally he seems to have walked back his old AWB comments.
http://www.ammoland.com/2015/07/donald-trump-talks-gun-control-assault-weapons-gun-free-zones/

"Gun magazine limits do not make common sense. I have long opposed such limits. For instance, I fought the SAFE Act in New York, which I call the "Unsafe Act."

"[gun free zones] No, not optional. As Commander-in-Chief, I would mandate that soldiers remain armed and on alert at our military bases.

"I do not support expanding background checks. The current background checks do not work."

You mention that the media describes the AR-15 as an "assault rifle," which is one example of the many distortions they use to sell their agenda. However, the AR-15 does not fall under this category. Gun-banners are unfortunately preoccupied with the AR-15, magazine capacity, grips, and other aesthetics, precisely because of its popularity."
"To the Left every gun is an assault weapon."

He is winning me over as well. I also like his immigration stand and his ability to KICK PC right in the azz.
I like someone that has the guts to say what he means on conservative issues without fear of the leftists and rinos. We'll know by election time if he means what he says. So far so good.

I still don't trust him. He is like a streamer atop a flag pole - he flaps with the political winds. He used to be a gun hating democrat. Now he wants to be President. He sees changing his tune and running as a Republican to be his best chance to stop a Hilary presidency. Yes, people can evolve and come to their senses. I don't think The Donald has done this. I bet he would sign any piece of anti gun crap that hit his desk, and the first tragedy to happen during his reign he'd be like Obama and railing against evil guns. I just don't trust the guy.

I still don't trust him. He is like a streamer atop a flag pole - he flaps with the political winds. He used to be a gun hating democrat. Now he wants to be President. He sees changing his tune and running as a Republican to be his best chance to stop a Hilary presidency. Yes, people can evolve and come to their senses. I don't think The Donald has done this. I bet he would sign any piece of anti gun crap that hit his desk, and the first tragedy to happen during his reign he'd be like Obama and railing against evil guns. I just don't trust the guy.

The NRA and other Pro gun orgs will vett him before the time comes. Watch for it.

what i care about most are my gun rights and hunting rights and trump definately is saying all the 'right' things but can he follow through? im not entirely convinced. i do like some of what he has to say abd he definately has no filter and says whats on his mind which i do like. however, i could see how that could turn people off. i just hope this 'conspiracy to get hilary elected' is only a conspiracy theory. so far im leanin toward anybody but another democrat. i do kinda like that scott walker guy too.

Kicking PC, I like.
Illegal Immigration and China policies, I like.

He is a flip flopper of immense proportions but that's how he got wealthy he says, by playing the game.
Now he's talking straight he says.

My hope is that he get's the other more likely winners more hardened on these issues (INCLUDING GUNS), and helps quickly eliminate the ones who are weak on these issues, then gets out.

He'll never win the General election IMO.

He is certainly saying all the right things - don't get me wrong the message is great. The messenger leaves me worried. I like the non-pc schtick. I the stances he's claiming to take. I just wish it was someone else saying this stuff - and someone people knew and could like. I really wanted Ben Carson for a while. Or Scott Walker. I am not sure they're electable though.

I do have a list who I flatly will not vote for though - besides anyone with a "D" by their name, there is not a snowball's chance in hell I'd vote for Chris Christy, Jeb Bush, McCain (if he were to run again), and the list may get longer.

Conspiracy to Elect Hilary - I hope not, but I wouldn't rule it out yet either. $$ trumps the good of the country, the good of the people, or our civil liberties. I'm a cynical bastard, I know.

Cruz would be a good President but.....

I think the establishment has picked in this order.:(
Bush
Kasich
Christie
Walker
Rubio

I'd like to see more from these two. Jindal has stepped up his game and Fiorina is SHARP!
Don't know how they lean on guns yet.
Jindal
Fiorina

Cruz would be a good President but.....

I think the establishment has picked in this order.:(
Bush
Kasich
Christie
Walker
Rubio

I'd like to see more from these two. Jindal has stepped up his game and Fiorina is SHARP!
Don't know how they lean on guns yet.
Jindal
Fiorina

The NWO/Globalist POS already have it planted in their agenda who will finish destroying the Nation.
Only a loud noise and glow in the dark things will change that outcome and I think everyone already knows it.
Will anyone actually stop it. The nation of truth and freedom has become a nation of wimps and liars and tyrants.
Only true action will prove me wrong.

Could be one reason trump is leading in the "Polls" is that most polls are either run by, or commissioned by, the major media and he's been good for ratings...it's to the point where it's Trump talk 24/7 and the GOP's other contenders have become almost invisible as a result. He's the only name most of the low-info voters they poll have even heard of. Right now media = oxygen and Trump is getting most of it.
It's almost like if Trump sneezes you get a media-wide feeding frenzy, but if say, Cruz or Walker robbed a bank and shot it out with the cops there would be a 20 second blurb between the Brazilian soccer scores and a discussion of the California drought.

One thing I am enjoying with Trump ..he's got the old guard so spun around they don't know whether to sh'it or wind their watches.

I feel that much of the same is why Bernie Sanders is doing so well. The Media has been trying hard to find something, anything to cover on the Dem side while pretty much feeling they must ignore Hillary lest they be forced to cover the e-mail debacle.

Ya gotta love Silly Season

I do have a list who I flatly will not vote for though - besides anyone with a "D" by their name, there is not a snowball's chance in hell I'd vote for Chris Christy, Jeb Bush, McCain (if he were to run again), and the list may get longer.
Then be prepared to say goodbye to even more freedoms.

I mean I understand what you are saying, but the imperative is to WIN the WH. Too many lousy phony Republicans/alleged conservatives stayed home in 2012 because Romney wasn't perfect enough. He was too rich. He wasn't conservative enough. Heck some were prejudiced against his method of following JC.
Those weren't Repubs/conservatives - they were traitors. Because they are solely responsible for handing chairman hobama 4 more years with his pen and phone to destroy even more of America's foundation.
The imperative is to WIN and throw the dems out of the WH! We can steer whoever it is after the fact.

I don't like Trump, he's an arrogant a$$. But I will grant him this, his 'in your face' anti-PC style is exactly what this country needs right now. And for that, I'll give him high marks. He is not stupid, he knows exactly what people want to hear and he knows what will piss off his opposition. While I don't see him making it even to the primaries, I'm hopeful that his growing numbers will wake up some others to the fact that toning down their messages is only turning off their potential voters. It's time to speak up. It's time to stand up to the bullying of the other side. It's time to be proud to be an American and to shout it from the rooftops. If one of the other more viable candidates would pick up on his line, I would expect they would rocket up in the polls too.

Honestly, Trump doesn't scare me nearly as much as folks like Chris Christy or Jeb Bush.

I have said this repeatedly... I would gladly vote for any of these folks since none of them seem to be "actively pursuing an anti-gun agenda". The same cannot be said for ANYONE on the other side of the isle.

There is a huge difference between thoughts and actions and we know that the party of "guns are bad" will continue to actively pursue the revocation of the 2A one bite at a time (or in a massive chunk if they regain both houses and the executive office again).

And lets not forget that there are several SCOTUS members that are a breath away from the grave. We could actually make some lasting progress if we could stop in-fighting.

The Donald is tickling ears right now and telling Americans what we want to hear.

I don't know The Donald and therefore I do not default to trusting him, however, I will say I can work with a man who is genuine and true to his beliefs even if I disagree with him.

I left the GOP on the second Wednesday in 12/2008 (and made several purchases :D...) because of McCain, but I always vote for the most conservative candidate.

If politics were an integer line, Obama is a negative 10,000,000,000,000........ McCain a (-) 50,000,000, and Romney was a (-) 50,000,000.

President Eisenhower was (+) 99,000,000,000.......

Here's how I see some of the current field (in no particular order), on their level of conservatism; aka a genuine respect for the American citizens, the US Constitution, & the Rule of Law.

Sanders and Bush: (-) 1,000,000,000
Clinton: (-) 99,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,...........
Trump: (+) 5,000
Cruz, Carson, Huckabe, & Jindal: (+) 5,000,000,000
Florina (+) 1,000,000,000
Graham (-) 5
Christy (-) 5,000,000
Kasich: (-) 5

I left the GOP on the second Wednesday in 12/2008 (and made several purchases :D...) because of McCain, but I always vote for the most conservative candidate.

If politics were an integer line, Obama is a negative 10,000,000,000,000........ McCain a (-) 50,000,000, and Romney was a (-) 50,000,000.

President Eisenhower was (+) 99,000,000,000.......

Here's how I see some of the current field (in no particular order), on their level of conservatism; aka a genuine respect for the American citizens, the US Constitution, & the Rule of Law.

Sanders and Bush: (-) 1,000,000,000
Clinton: (-) 99,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,...........
Trump: (+) 5,000
Cruz, Carson, Huckabe, & Jindal: (+) 5,000,000,000
Florina (+) 1,000,000,000
Graham (-) 5
Christy (-) 5,000,000
Kasich: (-) 5

"You're gonna have to shut up or I'll have you arrested" :s0117:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR