JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Point is as one can see the statistics are all over the map, restricting age to 21 actually wont change anything. Why school shooting may involve students, colleges and university shooting are generally done by those over 21.

Everybody knows that! And I mean EVERYBODY. But they have to do something! (I've heard them say it) And that is something, it not having any correlation to the problem at hand, has nothing to do with it.

I am no Trump fan boy and he is no supporter of our rights. The only thing he supports is making his wallet fatter. If you want to know how he will act on something ask yourself what is in his best interest. Guns are no different he is doing this to appease the the anti' s.

Presidents don't have values or ethics, they have interests. Presidents and politicians will sway one way or the other depending on what is in THEIR best interest. It's human nature.

Everybody knows that! And I mean EVERYBODY. But they have to do something! (I've heard them say it) And that is something, it not having any correlation to the problem at hand, has nothing to do with it.
Well they could take all the planned parenthood funds and give it to arm guards in schools ? They could do that and actually do somethingo_O

I keep hearing this message in my head, Trump is either very very stupid, or very very smart and had an end game.

California is always spoken of in the past tense. Lost cause a long time ago. They did it to themselves.
By electing Democrat Gungrabbers , you guys send mixed messages on understanding this ( continually espousing how Democrats and Republicans are the same) if that is true in your minds it's only a matter of time til you allow your state to go the way of California ( because you just can't bring yourselves to voting a straight republican ticket ever again)

By electing Democrat Gungrabbers , you guys send mixed messages on understanding this ( continually espousing how Democrats and Republicans are the same) if that is true in your minds it's only a matter of time til you allow your state to go the way of California ( because you just can't bring yourselves to voting a straight republican ticket ever again)

San Francisco got too expensive to live in so the poorer refugees from the Bay Area flooded Portland and turned it into a little slice of California. One city in the state . East of the Cascades its a different world.

Washington is still holding strong despite a somewhat Democratic legislature that doesnt want to piss off the gun totin' majority. By far the highest percentage of carry permit holders on the West Coast, Lots of guns and no real substantive pushes for gun bans yet despite constant droning. BGC's sure but they really havent affected anyone negatively .

San Francisco got too expensive to live in so the poorer refugees from the Bay Area flooded Portland and turned it into a little slice of California. One city in the state . East of the Cascades its a different world.

Washington is still holding strong despite a somewhat Democratic legislature that doesnt want to piss off the gun totin' majority. By far the highest percentage of carry permit holders on the West Coast, Lots of guns and no real substantive pushes for gun bans yet despite constant droning. BGC's sure but they really havent affected anyone negatively .
Florida will be Blue in 18 Texas will be Purple in 20 ... No state is safe ( Think Colorado and New Mexico and other Blue States ( Oregon ) ( Maryland) ...

This has been our saving grace, we have a lot of stakeholders left in WA...Great point.

Then why shouldn't it take an act of Congress to affect the second?
I don't think there is going to be any kind of attempt to repeal the second, too many hoops to jump through. Instead, it'll be a slow steady neutering of gun rights by way of constant new regulations instituted at the state level, a slow but steady erosion of gun rights until it gets to the point that arms and ammo are so heavily regulated that owning firearms becomes a tiresome legal liability. I believe we are seeing it now...

Ok here we are again the facts are :

Majority of crimes involving a firearm range actually from 21-35 and seems to be a very common pattern.
But seem to peak between age 26-30.

There exist no data at all to suggest age 18-21 commit more gun crimes and should be limited. While firearm crimes do rise age 10-21 this is not the danger zone. After age 35 the pattern stays steady.

Interestingly enough according to FBI stats Minorities make up just over 45% of firearms crimes whileand white males make up about 35% of all under age 21. The rest are other cultures and women.
But over age 35 more white males commit firearms offenses closer to 57%.

Point is as one can see the statistics are all over the map, restricting age to 21 actually wont change anything. Why school shooting may involve students, colleges and university shooting are generally done by those over 21.

FACT: Most gun crimes occur in the streets and alleys and homes not schools. In fact when compared to person on person crimes schools are under 5% of the over all person on person crimes. Where "firearms" related crimes on public school grounds are the lowest of all crimes committed on school property.

It Trump is using the FBI, ATF and weapons data nothing on public record suggests a age limit would do anything at all.

FACT: Most school shootings the firearm was not purchased by the student but stolen from parent, friends etc .

Great post & facts. DH

If you expand your thinking to an entire USA map you realize that what's been happening for decades is the managed decline of America. Most can't put their head around what that is but everything we are dealing with today from violence and school shootings to the total decay of our infistructure is due to the manged decline. 94 million unemployed or under employed was our jobs given to other countries and when the jobs go the crime rises.

Hopefully Trump will get the country out of the grip of those destroying it but I doubt the west coast will see a comeback, our rulers here want the decline and don't want jobs.

Trump has no clue what to do. I doubt he can put his own pants on.

Ya he can never stop the hate, people feed on it and get lead by the nose to gun controls because of the hate. Half the country is so full of hate they have lost their minds. Hate is the fertilizer of revolution and jobs are the builder of wealth. We will see how it turns out, the resist people are doing well as they just about have your gun rights and the haters are gladly giving them up.

But the Wall is coming , Criminal Illegals are being Deported , Kate's Law is on deck , The Economy is shifting into third gear , Tax Cuts are real Deal , Obamacare Mandate is gone , SCOTUS Pick is not a Closet Maoist ...
He will be fortunate to finish his term. WHY has he not sanctioned the Russians? Why has he NOT ordered a crackdown on Russian hackers? Why doesn't he do his sworn duty and protect against foreign attacks of all types? Why? What is it that is stopping him?

I could care less about these so called investigations, that are pure politics. I care about the security of our nation and its election process. This guy acts like nothing has happened, and there is no reason to worry about it. Something is really fishy.

He will be fortunate to finish his term. WHY has he not sanctioned the Russians? Why has he NOT ordered a crackdown on Russian hackers? Why doesn't he do his sworn duty and protect against foreign attack of all types? Why? What is it that is stopping him?
Russians , Our Boys in Syria have killed Dozens of em and Destroyed a Russian top tier Battle tank and its crew as of late ...

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top