JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There were plenty of choices in the Primary. I dont blame anyone who voted for him in the General Election. They were voting for their only choice. Its the people ( idiots, former Democrats, Reality TV show fans etc ) who voted for him in the Primaries that put us in the mess we are in. Clinton deservedly lost and would have lost to any reasonable Republican candidate. ANT Republican towing the party line would have installed a decent Supreme Court Justice. Trump has no idea what the Republican Party line is. He's no Republican and never has been.

:) Friend I will give you a bigger picture in the hopes it helps you and your family have a better life. What's happened to America that has caused all its problems is both sides have pushed hard for the managed decline of our country. Few see it and even fewer understand it but Trump does and is trying to make America great again. You can track every problem from school shooting to job loss to failed infistructure to managed decline. Deal is folks need to learn how to survive it because we may be well past the point of return.

It's my 2 cents and if yall study it you will see I am right but odds are most will forget this by tomorrow, or even ten minutes from now. Folks better work hard to keep them gun rights because you will really need them.

The bump stocks: I don't own one, I don't plan on buying one. The minimum age: I know plenty of people 18 and under who know how to handle a gun but at the same time I know plenty of people 18 and older who couldn't handle a gun worth a damn.

:) Friend I will give you a bigger picture in the hopes it helps you and your family have a better life. What's happened to America that has caused all its problems is both sides have pushed hard for the managed decline of our country. Few see it and even fewer understand it but Trump does and is trying to make America great again. You can track every problem from school shooting to job loss to failed infistructure to managed decline. Deal is folks need to learn how to survive it because we may be well past the point of return.

It's my 2 cents and if yall study it you will see I am right but odds are most will forget this by tomorrow, or even ten minutes from now. Folks better work hard to keep them gun rights because you will really need them.

And you think because Trump says he has some secret plan to fix all of these things that he is the savior of the USA?

Fact: The POTUS does not make legislation. Congress does.

Trump can't fix anything. But he can sure screw stuff up.

No, he's just a Con Man who has pulled the wool over your eyes and the eyes of quite a few seriously gullible people. His day will come soon enough either in election or preferably in impeachment.

A person would have to be living under a rock to not know his history as a con man.

People just chose to ignore his history and what everyone was saying about him because they wanted to believe the lies he told them.

The tendency is to compare Trump with past potus and I won't waste time with you doing that but it's odd you hold him to such high standards after the failures of those in the past. I believe you just dont' like Trump and it's your right and what makes me believe it's just personal is you can't see one positive in what Trumps done in the last year. I go to the store to buy ammo and the shelves are full unlike the last five years of obama. I could list a bunch of other good things he has done but your hate blinds you.

No friend it's all good, the country has been divided for many years and I understand your hate Trump but I thank God hillary didn't get in.

In spite of what President Trump may decide and perhaps what Congress may pass, we are still much better off than we would have been if Clinton had won the White House? Yep.

Only thing different is that Clinton would have gotten a Supreme Court justice. That wouldnt have happened though as any serious Republican candidate would have trounced Clinton. It just so happens that we got the least serious of possible Republican candidates on the ticket thanks to the open primary system.

Funny thing is that if Clinton had one it would have cemented a huge lead in the Senate and the House for Republicans. Now we are going to lose the house in 2018, likely the Senate in 2020 possibly 2018 and the white house in 2020.

And you think because Trump says he has some secret plan to fix all of these things that he is the savior of the USA?

Fact: The POTUS does not make legislation. Congress does.

Trump can't fix anything. But he can sure screw stuff up.

You miss the mark completely, decades of ruining your life, destroying your heathcare, destroying the infistructure,destroying education, dividing the nation, flooding it with immigration to take jobs and use up resources. Gun free zones no really you don't get the picture at all and I don' blame you that you can't see it. Trump just stoppd it, put a pause to it and will do his best but he won't fix it because the hate in this nation is so blinding that it can't be fixed.

I can tell you what happens next but no sense me saying it.o_O

If people sincerely support the raising of the minimum age to purchase "ASSAULT WEAPONS" to 21, then they should stop sending 18 to 20 year olds overseas to get wounded and killed. Maybe, we should focus more on teaching our children responsibility, getting them away from violent games, shows and teach them manners, morals and yes, how to safely and responsibly use and own a firearm. If we would focus more on mental health, counseling and helping people find structure in their lives most of these shootings would end. In many more rural communities, teens have been carrying rifles to school for years. School shootings are a new phenomenon despite the fact that less teens own guns now than in the past.

What happens when a 25 year old goes into a school and shoots it up? Are they going to then say we need to raise the minimum age of "ASSAULT WEAPON" ownership to 30?

Then again, the fact that Trump wants to ban the purchase of "ASSAULT WEAPONS" from people under 21, also means he is acknowledging that there is such a thing as an "ASSAULT WEAPON". Basically, when the anti-gun politicians write up their gun legislation you can be sure that even your Ruger 10/22 will now be classified as an "Assault Weapon" and the very rifle that many young people use to learn how to shoot will no longer be accessible to them. Ruger 10/22 falls almost always under every classification of Assault Weapon by the gun grabbers. By Trump supporting special measures on ASSAULT WEAPONS he is more or less empowering the anti-gun politicians in their cause. By passing this measure, he is more or less giving legitimacy and creating a new legal defintion of "Assault Weapon" at the federal level. In fact, by restricting "Assault Weapons" from a certain age group that is classified as "adult", they are actually opening up the gates to further Assault Weapon restrictions and an eventual ban.

I wonder if Obama said he wanted to raise the age of "Assault Weapons" from 18 to 21, if people would still be so supportive and find ways to rationalize his decision as they are doing with Trump? I'm also shocked to see people here who actually support more gun restrictions. Guns are already illegal to be brought into schools. If students can acquire drugs and other illegal substances why cannot they get their hand on a gun? In fact, high schools are some of the easiest places to acquire illegal weapons, so banning guns from law-abiding 18 to 20 year olds is not neccesarily going to make them safer, since criminal-minded teens can easily acquire illegal weapons. When I was 14, I was offered to buy a pistol in my high school parking lot in Pullman, Washington of all places. I watched another guy buy the pistol from group of Mexican guys in the parking lot. In Chicago, there are more juveniles packing illegal pistols than they have law-abiding people carrying them.

BTW, I actually did vote for Trump and wanted to do anything to keep Hillary Clinton out of the White House. But, what if the Republican party does a 180 on us and they decide to proceed with their own anti-gun legislation? How much worse off will we be? I never liked Trump and as a person he made me sick, especially with many things he said. However, I never thought he would so quickly cave into the demands of the Democrats and liberal fascist media. During the election he was Mr. Second Amendment, Pro-Gun and would defend all our gun freedoms. We have couple mass shootings and he is already starting to negotiate our gun rights. I've been a card carrying Republican for years. However, that has changed and I am going to officially change my party affiliation to Libertarian and hope others do as well. That is not to say if there isn't some amazing Republican candidate that I may not change my mind and still vote for him/her, but I have been waiting too patiently.

Even though the NRA has definitely done a lot to irritate me, I am with the NRA on this one. Or at least I am with the NRA on this one for now, until they decide to change their mind.

Last Edited:
The tendency is to compare Trump with past potus and I won't waste time with you doing that but it's odd you hold him to such high standards after the failures of those in the past. I believe you just dont' like Trump and it's your right and what makes me believe it's just personal is you can't see one positive in what Trumps done in the last year. I go to the store to buy ammo and the shelves are full unlike the last five years of obama. I could list a bunch of other good things he has done but your hate blinds you.

No friend it's all good, the country has been divided for many years and I understand your hate Trump but I thank God hillary didn't get in.

+1

If people sincerely support the raising of the minimum age to purchase "ASSAULT WEAPONS" to 21, then they should stop sending 18 to 20 year olds overseas to get wounded and killed. Maybe, we should focus more on teaching our children responsibility, getting them away from violent games, shows and teach them manners, morals and yes, how to safely and responsibly use and own a firearm.

What happens when a 25 year old goes into a school and shoots it up? Are they going to then say we need to raise the minimum age of "ASSAULT WEAPON" ownership to 30?

Then again, the fact that Trump wants to ban the purchase of "ASSAULT WEAPONS" from people under 21, also means he is acknowledging that there is such a thing as an "ASSAULT WEAPON". Basically, when the anti-gun politicians write up their gun legislation you can be sure that even your Ruger 10/22 will now be classified as an "Assault Weapon" and the very rifle that many young people use to learn how to shoot will no longer be accessible to them. Ruger 10/22 falls almost always under every classification of Assault Weapon by the gun grabbers. By Trump supporting special measures on ASSAULT WEAPONS he is more or less empowering the anti-gun politicians in their cause. By passing this measure, he is more or less giving legitimacy and creating a new legal defintion of "Assault Weapon" at the federal level. In fact, by restricting "Assault Weapons" from a certain age group that is classified as "adult", they are actually opening up the gates to further Assault Weapon restrictions and an eventual ban.

I wonder if Obama said he wanted to raise the age of "Assault Weapons" from 18 to 21, if people would still be so supportive and find ways to rationalize his decision as they are doing with Trump? I'm also shocked to see people here who actually support more gun restrictions. Guns are already illegal to be brought into schools. If students can acquire drugs and other illegal substances why cannot they get their hand on a gun? In fact, high schools are some of the easiest places to acquire illegal weapons, so banning guns from law-abiding 18 to 20 year olds is not neccesarily going to make them safer, since criminal-minded teens can easily acquire illegal weapons. When I was 15, I was offered to buy a pistol in my high school parking lot in Pullman, Washington of all places. I watched another guy buy the pistol from group of Mexican guys int he parking lot. In Chicago, there are more 12 year olds packing illegal pistols than they have law-abiding people carrying them.

BTW, I actually did vote for Trump and wanted to do anything to keep Hillary Clinton out of the White House. But, what if the Republican party does a 180 on us and they decide to proceed with their own anti-gun legislation? How much worse off will we be? I never liked Trump and as a person he made me sick, especially with many things he said. However, I never thought he would so quickly cave into the demand of the Democrats and liberal fascist media. During the election he was Mr. Second Amendment, Pro-Gun and would defend all our gun freedoms. We have couple mass shootings and he is already starting to negotiate our gun rights. I've been a card carrying Republican for years. However, that has changed and I am going to officially change my party affiliation to Libertarian and hope others do as well. That is not to say if there isn't some amazing Republican candidate that I may not change my mind and still vote for him/her, but I have been waiting too patiently.

Even though the NRA has definitely done a lot to irritate me, I am with the NRA on this one. Or at least I am with the NRA on this one for now, until they decide to change their mind.

Card carrying Republican too and don't let Trump define the party for you. He's a flash in the pan and when he burns out his "Independent" followers will go back to being Democrats . It will take a while to rebuild the Republican Party when he's gone from the wreckage he leaves behind but we will need to people to do it.

Card carrying Republican too and don't let Trump define the party for you. He's a flash in the pan and when he burns out his "Independent" followers will go back to being Democrats . It will take a while to rebuild the Republican Party when he's gone from the wreckage he leaves behind but we will need to people to do it.

When Trump is gone the buearcrats will go right back to the managed decline of your life. You wont see or remember you had your first chance at real freedom and you will go back to the debt slavery dumped on you for decades.

What has he done that is good?

He has not given us a tax cut - Congress did that. Trump just signed it. Any fool can sign a piece of paper.

It is amazing that Trump supporters credit him with things that he did not do.

You think that he had anything to do with ammo being on the shelves?:s0113:

That was the result of people stopping their panic buying and ammo manufacturers catching up and that slowed down before he was elected. Other results; various gun and ammo manufacturers going out of business and/or cutting staff.

Obama unintentionally did more for the gun industry than Trump ever will (if he does anything, which I doubt); people went out and bought guns because they feared Obama would ban them - wasn't going to happen. Obama didn't have the power to do it or he would have. Congress passes laws, and Congress was afraid to pass any kind of gun or ammo ban nationally. It is all about state legislatures now, not federal.

Now is the time to buy. I have been saying that for over a year. Maybe some people are listening now. I spent more on guns and ammo in the last year than I did in the previous five years.

I don't hate Trump. I dislike him. I think (know) he is an idiot. An egotistical idiot who believes his own lies. An idiot with a mean streak who punishes people who do not have a personal loyalty to him. Who puts inexperienced people in positions of power because they tell him what he wants to hear. An idiot in charge of a very powerful nation.

I don't personally hate anybody at the moment - the last person I hated died several years ago (technically, he committed suicide, but that is a long story).

No, I don't hate Trump. I fear him - or rather, I fear what he may do while in office. I will breathe a sigh of relief when he leaves office and goes back to being a spoiled brat with a few billion dollars.

Only thing different is that Clinton would have gotten a Supreme Court justice. That wouldnt have happened though as any serious Republican candidate would have trounced Clinton. It just so happens that we got the least serious of possible Republican candidates on the ticket thanks to the open primary system.

Funny thing is that if Clinton had one it would have cemented a huge lead in the Senate and the House for Republicans. Now we are going to lose the house in 2018, likely the Senate in 2020 possibly 2018 and the white house in 2020.

Except that in the past, the people tend to elect the opposition into Congress - GOP in power, democrat POTUS, and vice versa. I think this would have been true had Clinton won.

That said, I do agree that we will be worse off come 2018. Not sure by how much, but we are hanging by a thread in Congress right now.

I don't blame Trump - he has not disappointed me - he is doing just what I said he would do.

I blame the people who voted for him.

He's doing exactly what I wanted him to do.

He's making democrats furious.

He's dismantling government through direct action and neglect.

He's working to make it hard on illegal aliens here.

My goals are to reduce government by any means necessary. Be that not hiring managers, freezing budgets, issuing conflicting regulations. Undoing whatever the last democrat did. Getting us out of the Paris Agreement. Getting us out of the TPP. Making our allies start to walk on their own. Building a wall and making immigration to the US REALLY REALLY HARD. Whatever.

We are at war with the left and the left is represented by the government. Trump's direct action to make government fail is to our advantage. He's a horrible human being but bless him he's doing most things right.

@Heritic

A man should be able to see on his own to the good and bad but the hate blinds people. You ask me to point out good and I feel it's just to argue, that's a waste of time. I am gonna move on but leave you with the reflection of yourself in your mind, how would you life be today if the buearcrats hadn't managed the decline of America. If they would have loved your country and not given 94 million jobs away. If they hadn't brought in millions of illegals to leach on your taxes and commit crimes to get your guns taken away? If they would have kept up the infistructure and the medical care and stopped the division they fed us, do you think your life would be better? Answer it to yourself cause I am done here.;)

I had a discussion with a new "Republican" Trump supporter just before the election and told her that George Will from the National Review was leaving the Republican Party because of Trump . George Will of all people.

She had no idea who George Will is or what the National Review is. Didnt know who Buckley was. No concept of the basic ideals of Conservatism etc. or what the Republican Party platform is.

Not really, it's just his opinion from the life he has lived. Doesn't make him right and his anger jades his opinion. If you really take a cold hard look at facts he is off a bit. Trump has only been with us a year yet is blamed for everything.
And the next head puppet will be blamed, and the next, and so on and so on... this is the crooked game everyone is playing and no one will ever win. Just keep two sides at odds with each other and every few years shuffle in a new turd.

@Heritic

A man should be able to see on his own to the good and bad but the hate blinds people. You ask me to point out good and I feel it's just to argue, that's a waste of time. I am gonna move on but leave you with the reflection of yourself in your mind, how would you life be today if the buearcrats hadn't managed the decline of America. If they would have loved your country and not given 94 million jobs away. If they hadn't brought in millions of illegals to leach on your taxes and commit crimes to get your guns taken away? If they would have kept up the infistructure and the medical care and stopped the division they fed us, do you think your life would be better? Answer it to yourself cause I am done here.;)

I have no love of government.

Its sole purpose is to protect our natural rights - not provide us with healthcare, food, shelter, disaster relief or any of the myriad of other things that BOTH parties have instituted from almost the very beginning of this republic.

However, I do not blame immigrants for crime or unemployment.

Most crime is not committed by immigrants, but rather by citizens. This holds true for crimes of terror too.

As for unemployment, that is more complex, but again, it isn't immigrants, but rather the exporting of jobs that is partially to blame. Personally, I would rather pay someone in a foreign country to do jobs that Americans don't want to do than send them foreign aid which gets bled off by their corrupt leaders and elite.

I do not mind global competition - overall, it is a good thing (even though it has cost me my job more than once). Isolationism and tariffs are bad overall and in the long run. We must evolve or we will die. That means open markets.

Employers eventually learn that they can't always just export a job and expect it to be done right. Consumers eventually learn that cheap products do not always mean good products.

What Trump is doing in some cases will be harmful to businesses. I bet many farmers are now wishing they did not vote for Trump - I know many others are too because he is threatening NAFTA and that means a lot fewer exports to Mexico and Canada.

Except for the hardcore "true believers" like yourself, Trump is losing support because he is doing some of what he said he would do, and there are primary and side effects that the people who voted for him did not think through. Well, they are getting what they voted for.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top