JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One thing I'll say about Trump is that he speaks his mind and, in doing so has kept the important subject matter at the forefront and causing the left to go nearly insane that they are unable to control the narrative.
I went back and listened to his comments. He is simply saying that until our security organizations are comfortable that they are able to competently screen the refugees, we should put a hold on any entries.

Since the leaders of the government organizations performing this work have stated they do not feel able to perform that in a reliable manner presently, that makes sense. If you have a leak in your boat and were taking on water, you would not be inclined to create additional holes right?

That Trump (and many others) are choosing to err on the side of the American publics security is the right thing to do. That is after all one of their primary sworn duties.

I think many are overlooking what Trump actually said..

He said ,"He's into that whole Second Amendment Thing (Oh how I love how he refers to our laws as a thing), BUT (A very big BUT), if you cannot be trusted to fly, you shouldn't be able to own a gun."

Basically, he was voicing out his support for what Barack Hussein Obama said. Why, people overlook the anti-Constitutional and potentially threatening comments Trump's make is beyond me?

Trump did not just say I will look into it and if you are going to shove under the table what he actually said then you are living in a fantasy world.. Please review the entire statement Trump made. He is voicing his support for a completely unconstitutional NO FLY LIST that has no legal premise and can be used to violate our rights and freedoms.

If Donald Trump or Barack Hussein Obama thinks you are not worthy to fly on a plane, that doesn't mean Donald Trump or Obama gets to decide who is allowed to own a gun and who is not. We have a due process, legal system, courts and a set of laws laid out in our Constitution. Donald Trump is not the law of the land and neither is Barack Hussein Obama.

As a matter of fact, the No FLy List itself is unconstitutional , dangerous and can potentially lead to the loss of the civil rights of every American citizen. If DOnald Trump was such a freedom fighter as many portray, don't you think he would speak against the No Fly List than go even a step further and say anyone on it should not own a gun??

P.S.
People are getting blinded by Donald's romanticism.. Yes, that was real cool today that he said he will ban Muslims from travelling to USA. Heck, I am not even against such a measure.. However, I see between his words and I am not blinded by his charisma. WHen a leader says I think an unconstitutional measure should be the law of the land and restrict your rights, I don't want that leader in power.. Just because Muslims are enemy #1 today, doesn't mean our own government cannot turn on all of us tomorrow.. Think Mao Zedung and China.

Last Edited:
I went back and listened to his comments. .
That's the thing, you've got to listen carefully and stay within the context as he is laying it out. Since he speaks extemporaneously, he often plants a thought, finishes a previous comment or interjects a side note, then goes back and scoops up that thought and finishes it. It is often used in public speaking to keep your audience.

Many pundits have been caught looking foolish because they haven't kept up with his speaking style. For those that have never spoken live to groups, they may not understand the ebb and flow of spontaneous speaking.

However, that is different from the game the OP is playing. This is the second attack thread where he has clearly put out misinformation - incl his tags. He will even post a link but then entitle the thread and/or post comments that are not what the link stated - or what Trump actually said.
It's hard to believe it is unintentional or that he doesn't have an agenda. And the dishonest way he is playing his little game is every time someone comments or rebutts his error ridden statements, the inflammatory/wrong thread title gets repeated in the current flow. So he gets to push his misinformation agenda repeatedly.
You ain't foolin me bud. I respect you have a different opinion, but I don't respect your repeated misinformation.

His speaking style, that is rubbish..

Look what he wrote, look at the interview.. He says he supports the No Fly List.. If you cannot fly, you shouldn't own a gun!!

I don't know how much clearer it gets than that.. Oh, I feel so warm and fuzzy Trump supports that whole Second Amendment THING (Trump's own words to describe our 2nd Amendment)

CHarlieHorse, I don't know how much the Trump party pays you to campaign for them.. At least you can be honest and say at least Trump SCREWED UP and forgot that we have a Constitution that prevents the government from deciding who can and cannot own a gun without a due process and through proper legal channels. Owning a gun is a RIGHT, not something a No Fly List determines.

It gets even more scary.. Another great reason to keep Trump out of the White House if you care about your 2nd Amendment Rights.. We Americans can even deal with the Muslims on our own soil, but having a guy say who can own a gun , fly on a plane or has to wear an ID tag today based on protecting us from Muslims scares me as much (if not more) than Islamic terrorism.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...rring-those-on-no-fly-lists-from-buying-guns/

There was a poll being done which actually stated that 77% of Americans support Donald Trump and other Democrats on this issue. The poll states that a majority of Americans want to push that any person put on a terrorist watch list should be banned from owning any gun. If Donald Trump or any Democrat becomes leader, this may be come a reality. That means, 1 out of 300 AMericans suddenly lose their 2nd Amendment rights without committing any real crime.

But despite most GOP candidates disagreeing with Trump, a Quinnipiac poll released last week found that the majority of Americans are in agreement with the billionaire businessman. According to the poll, 77 percent of American voters support changing gun laws to ban those on terror watch lists from purchasing guns.

Many pundits have been caught looking foolish because they haven't kept up with his speaking style.

Most of the pundits take things out of context... all sides are guilty of it. It's one thing to spin it to fit a narrative but another thing completely to take only part of a statement and claim that to be the whole context. Honestly, the 24/7 news media and visceral, political shouting matches are doing the American voting public more harm than good.

His speaking style, that is rubbish..

Look what he wrote, look at the interview..

CHarlieHorse, I don't know how much the Trump party pays you to campaign for them..

Owning a gun is a RIGHT, not something a No Fly List determines.
You have never spoken for a living have you? I have - week after week for years in front of a live crowd. No notes. Before teleprompters were invented.

You are so predictable. I'm registered NAV and my vote is in my pocket. But I DO listen to what Trump says at his rallys on youtube. And I do keep my mind open for HONEST dialogue vs PHONY Diatribe such is yours.

You have AGAIN misquoted his words.
And you FAIL to read my previous rebuttal where YOU leave KEY 2A statements of his out.
You also FAILED to answer my questions about What are YOUR solutions Mr. Critic. Typical...

As I said previously, why are attacking Trump on Patriot/No Fly List? Have you EVER looked up the lopsided Vote FOR Patriot by DEMS & REPS? If you are against it so much - have you gone to the Const Authority that writes Law? You know, your Congressional Reps and Senators??

Last Edited:
More mind bending Trump stuff for you via leftist msnbcbs...

I hear 1000's of leftist mush brains in denial - right B4 their so-called minds explode. squish-BOOM! squish-BOOM! squish-BOOM!

CVvO5EsUsAA6qwA.jpg

More mind bending Trump stuff for you via leftist msnbcbs...

I hear 1000's of leftist mush brains in denial - right B4 their so-called minds explode. squish-BOOM! squish-BOOM! squish-BOOM!

View attachment 267161
Funny how some issues bring perspective back to a very personal, real and sobering level. America realizes these maniacs will cut the throats of R's, I's and D's ... we're all equal in their eyes.

That Barry and his puppeteers cannot objectively look at a graph like that and realize they are completely out of touch with the American voting public... that is very telling.

Ted Cruz wants all the same good things Donald Trump wants, but is much more intelligent at presenting them, without being a master drama queen that seems to do more to terrify people than win them over.

But, putting all that aside and to stay totally on topic and not divert into a political debate, I will say Ted Cruz actually supports our Constitution and gun rights, unlike Donald Trump who revealed his true colors and lack of understanding about our constitutional freedoms in his CBS interview.

Ted Cruz, doesn't believe we deserve to lose our 2nd Amendment rights because the government decided to put us on some magical "Terrorist/No Fly List". In Nazi Germany, Hitler and the Nazi party also created a Terrorist List, which was very much the same in this nature. All Jews were put on the list, as well as communists, dissenters, people of Eastern European descent and any other person Hitler and his Nazi regime were a "threat" or "undesirable". This same measure was in fact the very means of how Hitler succeeded in disarming the German population of their guns. Somehow, Trump supports a similar measure, in the name of protecting the country and we feel nice, warm and cuddly on the inside? o_O

On this point, some can argue the Muslims are a credible threat, for example. Yes, I do believe they are. However, we are the idiots who let them come here and build up their terrorist networks within our countries. We cannot simply revert to Nazi tactics to remove them. Sadly, we will have to fight them through the means of our laws, which can also extend to laws of defense. However, to just make a decree that if you are put on a list and now cannot own a gun, will give the government unlimited power and will endanger the freedoms of every citizen. Yes, Mr. Trump sounds great on the surface, but dig a little deeper and see his flaws.

Ted Cruz wants to keep out illegal immigrants and probably also would help us limit Islamic immigration/visas/etc, without blurting out everything to freak people out and make everyone run to Democrats. Just because you mouth off everything people want to hear (or don't want to hear), doesn't mean you will win an election or even be able to do half the things you said. Trump may be extremely politically incorrect, but that doesn't mean he is good at marketing himself. I even wonder if he is smarter than I think and understands he cannot win this election. Maybe, when it's all over, he just wants to be the reality TV star who everyone admires for speaking his mind.

But, to this discussion, I am not worried about all of Donald's promises that I doubt he would fulfill, rather, I am more worried about Donald Trump's lack of respect to our 2nd Amendment and constitutional laws.

A message to Mr. Trump: The Constitution is not expendable if you or your buddies in Washington decide that somebody is "Untrustworthy".

And, what if some people start making fun of his fake hair? Then will he label them as terrorists as well and they also lose their gun rights? What set of laws and by what constitutional decree allows Mr. Trump to label somebody as a terrorist and remove their constitutional freedoms?

Mr. Trump said what he said.. You can keep saying he didn't really mean what he said, but he freakin' said it and please stop saying he didn't say it.

I also have Mr. Trump's Twitter post when he was supporting Obama in his call for "realistic gun control measures" after Sandy Hook. However, Mr. Trump's support of the No Fly List Gun ban overshadows any AWB support, which is considerably more draconian.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads