JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As i recently bought a near 52 inch long Benelli shotgun, my current case and bag selection wont cut it.

I don't need much nor want to spend much on it, but i wondered if anyone had a good recommendation on say, a 52 inch soft case i can use for transport?

Sportsman's has a Benelli branded case for around $40 i think, though the inside feels a little rough. I also saw an Allen (which a few of mine currently are) which had a nicer feeling inside, the Trappers peak case for around $30.

I might be alone here, but as I live in an extremely corrosive environment I actually find that "gun socks" actually serve my pourposes the best. Unfortunately I'm not certain they are available for pistol grips

I might be alone here, but as I live in an extremely corrosive environment I actually find that "gun socks" actually serve my pourposes the best. Unfortunately I'm not certain they are available for pistol grips
Pistol grips just get tactical socks, I have one for my AR, but I'm not going to transport a gun on one, in the same way I'll not store a gun in a soft carry case (or any case for that matter, they're transport-use only)

Thank you! That is good information to have
IMG_20191214_221716.jpg

Definitely after one that opens down the length as opposed to a flap-topped sock.

I'm curious if anyone knows if a harsher nylon-like material on the inside might start to harm a nicer finished gun?

I don't need much nor want to spend much on it, but i wondered if anyone had a good recommendation on say, a 52 inch soft case i can use for transport?

I dont need much in the way of a soft case either, so the house brand at Midwayusa works plenty fine for me. I have a couple of them and they are most always on clearance sale in the 35ish range. Very durable and nicely padded for scoped rifles too.

954541.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top