Does anyone have a favourite soft gun case?

F2CMaDMaXX

Reactions
  • Law Around Here
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2018
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2016
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2015
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2020
As i recently bought a near 52 inch long Benelli shotgun, my current case and bag selection wont cut it.

I don't need much nor want to spend much on it, but i wondered if anyone had a good recommendation on say, a 52 inch soft case i can use for transport?

Sportsman's has a Benelli branded case for around $40 i think, though the inside feels a little rough. I also saw an Allen (which a few of mine currently are) which had a nicer feeling inside, the Trappers peak case for around $30.

Red98422

Reactions
I might be alone here, but as I live in an extremely corrosive environment I actually find that “gun socks” actually serve my pourposes the best. Unfortunately I’m not certain they are available for pistol grips

OP
F2CMaDMaXX

F2CMaDMaXX

Reactions
  • Law Around Here
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2018
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2016
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2015
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2020
I might be alone here, but as I live in an extremely corrosive environment I actually find that “gun socks” actually serve my pourposes the best. Unfortunately I’m not certain they are available for pistol grips
Pistol grips just get tactical socks, I have one for my AR, but I'm not going to transport a gun on one, in the same way I'll not store a gun in a soft carry case (or any case for that matter, they're transport-use only)

OP
F2CMaDMaXX

F2CMaDMaXX

Reactions
  • Law Around Here
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2018
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2016
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2015
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2020
Definitely after one that opens down the length as opposed to a flap-topped sock.

I'm curious if anyone knows if a harsher nylon-like material on the inside might start to harm a nicer finished gun?

Reactions
I don't need much nor want to spend much on it, but i wondered if anyone had a good recommendation on say, a 52 inch soft case i can use for transport?
I dont need much in the way of a soft case either, so the house brand at Midwayusa works plenty fine for me. I have a couple of them and they are most always on clearance sale in the 35ish range. Very durable and nicely padded for scoped rifles too.

954541.jpg

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Upstanding Vendor!
    Have worked with this business twice and both times were outstanding! Will definitely keep going to him when I'm up in that area! Shoot, will...
    • HA556
  • Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Hellcat OSP
    I almost put "Limited "Covid induced" inventory" as a Con, but thought that wouldn't really be fair to them! The aftermath of Covid has depleted...
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done a lot of deals here
    Gary's easy to work with when in town.
    • matts
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Business!
    I have been going to Vancouver Weapon Werx for years and know both owners quite well. The only downfall is I go there to purchase or have a gun...
  • SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range & Retail
    5.00 star(s)
    A great, safe place to go shooting
    Love this place!! Great staff, the range masters are friendly, helpful and alert. This is a safe place to shoot. The store is kind of low on stock...
    • GWS
Top Bottom