JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As i recently bought a near 52 inch long Benelli shotgun, my current case and bag selection wont cut it.

I don't need much nor want to spend much on it, but i wondered if anyone had a good recommendation on say, a 52 inch soft case i can use for transport?

Sportsman's has a Benelli branded case for around $40 i think, though the inside feels a little rough. I also saw an Allen (which a few of mine currently are) which had a nicer feeling inside, the Trappers peak case for around $30.

I might be alone here, but as I live in an extremely corrosive environment I actually find that "gun socks" actually serve my pourposes the best. Unfortunately I'm not certain they are available for pistol grips

I might be alone here, but as I live in an extremely corrosive environment I actually find that "gun socks" actually serve my pourposes the best. Unfortunately I'm not certain they are available for pistol grips
Pistol grips just get tactical socks, I have one for my AR, but I'm not going to transport a gun on one, in the same way I'll not store a gun in a soft carry case (or any case for that matter, they're transport-use only)

Thank you! That is good information to have
IMG_20191214_221716.jpg

Definitely after one that opens down the length as opposed to a flap-topped sock.

I'm curious if anyone knows if a harsher nylon-like material on the inside might start to harm a nicer finished gun?

I don't need much nor want to spend much on it, but i wondered if anyone had a good recommendation on say, a 52 inch soft case i can use for transport?

I dont need much in the way of a soft case either, so the house brand at Midwayusa works plenty fine for me. I have a couple of them and they are most always on clearance sale in the 35ish range. Very durable and nicely padded for scoped rifles too.

954541.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top