JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All this buy/sell frenzy is doing is putting low end guns in the hands of new owners and giving shmucks a do over with new funds. Yes I said Shmucks. Would you screw your neighbor or family in a business deal just because you could or because of emergencies? Are you a "good" human being or a tall, slippery pile of SH*t that acts like an ethical and moral MAN, but in reality turns around and stabs their friends in the back for their own gain. It's pretty sad that a majority of these double the actual value AR's are low end brands, with low end parts and accessories that were probably put together with low experienced hands that function from a low end brain, with little concern to detail. So please, all you "its supply and demand people", please stop ruining this sites classified section with your low end Rock river, DPMS, Surplus *** Arms, Rogzio, ACME and so on slapped together with a 2x4 and kitchen butter knife, probably won't be reliable, and might even fail if needed in a situation of defense gun for double or even triple of what it is really worth. And if you already unloaded all the crap out of your closet that you didn’t like anymore or no one would have bought with a 10 foot pole before this mess and proudly charged a asz rape and rights to their first born.......Good for you, you get a do over now and get to buy the gun that you should have researched and found to be a good gun in the first place, just don’t pat yourself on the back thinking about it when you’re at church, telling your family you love them, or acting like a friend to someone

I like a person that speaks their mind:s0155: And I agree.

Yes it appears to be slowing somewhat, i was at the Roseburg gun show today and saw several ARs in the $1300 range and a lot of mags for around $25, ammo was still stupid high priced, 223 was $18.50 and 22 lr $35-40 per brick, i did see a guy with a duffle bag full of Glock 19 high cap factory mags at $15 ea. that was a good price

When you all get your credit card bills next month, give me a call. I'll be here, ready for the big panic selling.

Yeah, just wait for 3-4 more cycles on the ol' revolving credit cards and making minimum payments of $200+ a month @ 17%+APR for that AR/AK with all the gizmos... then we'll see a glut of kit & ammo in the classifieds....

Then ol' Stomper (ok, third person self-reference is creepy... LOL) will drink deeply from the fertile fields of spoils, and further bolster his stash @ firesale rates!

Benjamins are standing by... :cigar:

This isn't 2008. This a direct assault on private gun ownership via nothing but emotional persuasion and deception.

Plus the economy has been floating down into the sewer since 2008 and your dollar purchases less and less as it will eventually sink into the abyss.

My advice is if it does ease up a bit and ammo becomes more available and affordable don't hesitate because it really might be your last chance.

If the banksters are successful in conning Americans into another invasion/occupation - like Iran - that would really be the end of 'cheap' options and ammo for probably a decade or two.

There is no reason to believe Americans are going to grow a collective brain and figure out that the whole 'scary guns' thing is a con job, so TPTB will take one step back to take three steps forward.

When they step back one you had better be ready to buy what you need.

Right on, although comments like this usually make me feel bad when I'm shooting. Makes me feel like I'm wasting a precious resource. I guess I'll keep to .22lr then....:s0131:

I think it all depends on who you re buying from. I bought some primers from a forum member this morning for $5.00/1000 over what they usually sell for at BiMart. I have seen them for twice the going rate from some sellers so I feel like I did good with the purchase and am happy to have the 3000 that I bought. Peace of mind for sure. :cool:

I think the panic buying has slowed down, but the price gouging is still there. A couple months ago I tried to sell a Springfield XD9. I had it listing up on the site for $350! basically giving it away. I had offers of $300 and less. But now people have them listed for $500+ and that is a good deal? People are buying them left and right for more than that and trying to trade for glocks and what now. I bet if I offered 400,( which was how much the essentials package cost at Fishermans Marine when I bought it), I would probably be ignored and ridiculed. Sorry if I am ranting. Still frustrated about that one. I know we are not living in the 400 dollar ak days anymore, but seriously... 700 dollars for a stock sks... really?

funny thing is why is stuff that wont get banned so high?You want to see what they will try for think 90s california mini 14 ok,sks ok,mak 90 ok(they probably close that one)why is nagat m44 $600 6x last years price. Hand guns 100 over msrp instead of 100 under nobodies looking to ban bolt action surplus and 1911s

It's slowing down for sure. PMAGs in the classifieds are under $30 now (instead of $50). ARs are closer to the $1500 mark (instead of $2000+).

My Walmarts are getting ammo in regularly, and with their new corporate 3 box limit, ammo is staying on the shelves longer.

I've managed to avoid paying any panic prices on anything, and I hope others here have done the same. Wait it out.

try looking for a new handgun. lol the shops are empty and maybe have 5 handguns total around me. of course MSRP went out the window and they're over that. I check gallerofguns.com every day looking to see what they just got it. it's so bad i laughed when they got in 99+ sccy cpx-2 and they were sold out an hour later. on the down side i got the email they got in mossberg 500 just in case II. 4 minutes later i was on the website...sold out already. :(

It's slowing down and those who are still on backorder lists with the intent to flip and make a profit and going to be losing money by the time their products show up.

I've managed to avoid paying any panic prices on anything, and I hope others here have done the same.
I have, and so have most of the gun owners I know. So exactly who and where are those who are doing all the panic buying? So far I have not witnessed anyone suffering delusional paranoia and the soaking sweats standing in line for the last AR or box of ammo. Sure, they must be out there so what is the profile of the typical panic buyer?

It seems that people are letting their guard down on this Civilian Disarmament issue. People forget how Obama care was rammed down our throats, when majority of America rejected the plan. Stay frosty my friends.

“Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.” Sun Tzu

I was on the waiting list at Sportsman's Warehouse for a LE6920 for about 6 weeks when the call came that it had arrived. But try to find dies, powder primers and bullets! There was a line of 12 people when they opened, all (it seemed) rushed to the gun counter, and I must admit, I was smiling like a Cheshire cat when the sales guy opened the box to show me the Colt...heck, I'm STILL smiling...

don't let the lesson slip by. when the shelves are stocked with good prices again, stock your own shelves at home. they will certainly be waiting for the next Sandy Hook to take more of your rights away.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top