JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Im not sure how many of you watched the Senate Hearings on the purposed Assault/Mag legislation earlier this week. The antis Feinstein,Schumer,etc were thoroughly spanked by the NRA, a professor of constitutional law from Colorado, a woman from a group representing womens rights to bear firearms. Every one of the three were able to shut down the liberal antis with little effort supported by solid facts also when the antis tried to present a poll as fact they were shot down instantly with ATF/FBI & other Govt stats to refute the dog & pony show. I am not sure how many more hearings there will be but, if they go half as well as this did its over for Obama & the antis for any CONTROL except the universal background check. On 2/1/13 Biden pretty much admitted all these purposed new laws would do NOTHING to stop a new shooting in the future like all the others in the past. He focused on the universal background check as being the only possible victory for Obama & the antis. Also with elections coming up for many DEMS in the Senate will not vote for this due to losing control & having the Republicans control both houses. So I believe once people start paying attention it will slow down drasticallly.

Just a note on Botach, they have sent me everything I have ordered in the last 30 days, and shipped it right away. Including elusive items like 15-22 mags, glock mags etc. I know they had problems a while back, but at this point they have my trust.

As soon as the clowns & idiots realize this bill to ban is going nowhere fast there will be a glut of weapons & mags on the cheap. The last scare when Obama was elected the first time people ordered weapons & when they realized it was a false alarm. They cancelled orders. Some had put money down & never picked up the weapons. I bought a Springfield M1A national match for $899 & a DPMS AP4 308. for $500

As soon as the clowns & idiots realize this bill to ban is going nowhere fast there will be a glut of weapons & mags on the cheap. The last scare when Obama was elected the first time people ordered weapons & when they realized it was a false alarm. They cancelled orders. Some had put money down & never picked up the weapons. I bought a Springfield M1A national match for $899 & a DPMS AP4 308. for $500

Yeah, good time to buy for those who wait. Even then though you do have to time it right, be prepared to buy and call it good as the market glut won't last long. Thankfully some of the "new" gun owners will keep what they purchased and join the ranks of 2A supporters....

Thankfully some of the "new" gun owners will keep what they purchased and join the ranks of 2A supporters...
I think you meant hopefully. Unfortunately the 'newest' to buy into anything are usually the first to bow out. Unfortunately a large number of new AR buyers did not buy because they were thinking about 2A issues - they were just lemmings led to the cliff - and jumped. Gun ownership and the 2A are long term, ingrained beliefs imbedded and hammered in over a period of time and are not typically something you just 'wake up' to one day believing in.
Wait until the not - so - convinced annoying housewives of Anywhere, USA say it's either me or that "AR thing you bought" Saw it the first time around, most likely it will happen again.

Yeah, good time to buy for those who wait. Even then though you do have to time it right, be prepared to buy and call it good as the market glut won't last long. Thankfully some of the "new" gun owners will keep what they purchased and join the ranks of 2A supporters....

Also cash is best if you can swing it. The dealers prefer it when they are trying to move product fast. As for credit card use Obama has done us another favor with the banking reform now merchants can add a additional 4% on top of the old credit fee. What a standup guy for protecting us from the evil banks that he bailed out. I believe the 4% started last week. The bottom line is if you have a solid base collection of the firearms, mags & ammo that you like its better to wait to add another AR OR AK right now. The price & waitinglist is crazy unless you have nothing. I have been collecting since I was a young teenager in 1979so I have a few items to get me by.

Does it seem like the "panic buying" is starting to slow down? Just a couple of months ago Pmags were selling for over $50 (sometimes even closer to $100) and were going fast. Now, I see threads here and on other forums with week old ads for $40 pmags and no buyers. AR's have came down a bit to it seems. Now a 6920 isn't $2400 it's closer to $2000 :)

Check your local Wal-mart. The one in Wood Village has been slowly filling orders for Colt 6920's at a hair over $1k. ;)

Does it seem like the "panic buying" is starting to slow down? Just a couple of months ago Pmags were selling for over $50 (sometimes even closer to $100) and were going fast. Now, I see threads here and on other forums with week old ads for $40 pmags and no buyers. AR's have came down a bit to it seems. Now a 6920 isn't $2400 it's closer to $2000 :)

I hope not, I have a few stripped lowers I want to move. Maybe buy a gold plated, glass bottom boat with the proceeds.

Just because the only thing on the shelf is a POS stoeger stage coach gun, and calico's for 799.00, doesn't mean it's slowed down due to less buyers. The problem is there's no guns.
Plus, the average dude, that just bought his first gun this last month, see's no ammonia, and says I won't buy that gun.

Since the scary black rifle isn't going to get banned, and the world isn't coming crashing down to an end. For the individuals that paid a ridiculous amount of money for your Colt 6920, I'll give you $1,000 for it since your taxes are due.

Let us know if those mags from botach show up.. that place doesn't have real time inventory and they will let you order and sit on backorder status for months without contacting you.

Yeah, I ordered some mags that showed as "in stock" back in December. I've been patient since I understand the panic buying but I'm starting to think a chargeback might be in order...or maybe I'll stay patient since the prices weren't bad ($20/mag) and you can never have too many.

All this buy/sell frenzy is doing is putting low end guns in the hands of new owners and giving shmucks a do over with new funds. Yes I said Shmucks. Would you screw your neighbor or family in a business deal just because you could or because of emergencies? Are you a "good" human being or a tall, slippery pile of SH*t that acts like an ethical and moral MAN, but in reality turns around and stabs their friends in the back for their own gain. It's pretty sad that a majority of these double the actual value AR's are low end brands, with low end parts and accessories that were probably put together with low experienced hands that function from a low end brain, with little concern to detail. So please, all you "its supply and demand people", please stop ruining this sites classified section with your low end Rock river, DPMS, Surplus *** Arms, Rogzio, ACME and so on slapped together with a 2x4 and kitchen butter knife, probably won't be reliable, and might even fail if needed in a situation of defense gun for double or even triple of what it is really worth. And if you already unloaded all the crap out of your closet that you didn't like anymore or no one would have bought with a 10 foot pole before this mess and proudly charged a asz rape and rights to their first born.......Good for you, you get a do over now and get to buy the gun that you should have researched and found to be a good gun in the first place, just don't pat yourself on the back thinking about it when you're at church, telling your family you love them, or acting like a friend to someone

I sure hope it slows down. I'm pretty glad that I had everything I wanted before the scare though. Only thing I need at the moment is an AK-74 receiver to finish up a kit build.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top