JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I did buy one item at a semi panic buy price. At a recent gun show I was able to find a G19 15 round factory glock mag for $30. A lot of people around me were spending $50+ for the same mag.

I've been watching for deals on mags for the last few weeks. Something that has struck me is that there seems to be a constant supply of new gi type mags in the $18 range they sell out from one place day or two later somewhere else has them at that price.

This is in juxtaposition to Pmags, lancers and troys somewhere gets them in stock and has them up at pre-panic prices sells out in 15min and then a week to a week and a half later someone else has a similar deal on them. There is an almost constant supply at the $30ish level but if your fast when you see a deal you can still grab a deal on $15 Pmgas.

So why isn't anyone selling Gi type mags at post panic pricing while still letting polymer mags go for that? Is it just unable to meet supply? I would think between C-products, ASC, D&H, circle K, colt, nwtmg, brownells, and anyone else I am missing they could ship some mags without raising prices. Even if they where gone in 15 min.

I was at the OC Freddys two days ago, and they had restocked a fair amount of handguns, and even a few rifles. Not evil black ones, of course, but still.......

Talked to a friend that works at a Fred Meyer up in Washington. He told me they are getting AR's in for back-orders, but they are still flowing really slow.

Does anybody have 33rd glock mags on order from sportsmans guide? I have a glock 33rd mag with an expected ship date of 12/19/12 and it still hasn't shipped.

Anybody else in the same boat??

Not from Sportsmans, but I have some backordered at Midway. Originally they said mid December but when I checked online later and it had changed to April. Reminds me that I have some Korean 33's that I can't get to work in my gun. Need to ditch those before the prices go down. If I can remember where I put them...

I thought you didn't care for the EBR's???:rolleyes:

I was on the waiting list at Sportsman's Warehouse for a LE6920 for about 6 weeks when the call came that it had arrived. But try to find dies, powder primers and bullets! There was a line of 12 people when they opened, all (it seemed) rushed to the gun counter, and I must admit, I was smiling like a Cheshire cat when the sales guy opened the box to show me the Colt...heck, I'm STILL smiling...

I keep hoping people will come to their senses but really have no expectation that they will anytime soon, since they never have--ever--But it would be nice so that I am not tempted further to sell my DPMS AR and dies and bullets and primers that I never use anymore-- I thought I might after I shot up all this ammo I have loaded for it since Friday looks to be a pretty fair day--Then I could sell off--but the rifle club came to my rescue -- or--ruined my sale by closing the range all weekend...........maybe it's a sign--from Chuck Heston----wooooooo

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top