Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Do you feel lucky, punk? Don't think so.

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by magnum, Jan 6, 2011.

1. magnum

magnum Springfield American....'nuff said

Aside from his massive ego, this guy is amazing:thumbup:. I've seen him on some of the recent shooting shows, shooting cards in half and aspirin out of the air. He still is amazing even today:eek:.

Fastest gunman on planet. [VIDEO]

2. keystir

keystir Hillsboro, OR Active Member

And to do all that in that form fitting polyester, very impressive.

3. Kimber Custom

Kimber Custom Vancouver, WA Bronze Vendor Bronze Vendor

4. spengo

spengo GLORIOUS CASCADIA Active Member

It's impressive that he can manipulate the firearm that quickly, but it's a little less impressive that he's shooting blanks at balloons. He'd probably miss a lot more and be quite a bit slower if he had real .45LC rounds in there.

Still... very fast :eek:

This guy is probably the better shooter for real.

5. atypicalparkie

atypicalparkie sowfeast poetland, ohraygun Member

those guys are both just siiiiiick in a good way. Jeesh I have a hard time pulling off 12 well-placed shots in 3 minutes :laugh:

6. pioneer461

pioneer461 Columbia County, Oregon Active Member

He uses blanks for exhibition shooting at close range with an audience nearby, as do mounted single action shooters. It's for safety and insurance purposes. I've seen many times he breaks balloons at 200+ yards with a handgun and real ammo. If I recall correctly, last year he made a 600 yard shot with a .44 mag, S&W Mod. 29. He is featured on the Outdoor Channel's show, "Impossible Shots." On Wednesday's, check local listings for time and channel.