JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"I tried searching literature for other cases where firearm ammunition was used in the guise of kitty litter but maybe not surprisingly, I didn't find any."

Shocked, shocked I tell you. Thanks @zombie for the strange YT firearms video of the week...or month...mmmm check back at the end of the year.

I once had an antique Corvette that I was restoring. It was sitting in my shop with the intake manifold off of the newly rebuilt engine, new cam, all new bearings, new pistons and rods, freshly turned crank, new oil pump, etc. I found my ex-wife's male cat sitting on top of the engine peeing into it. I had to pull the engine, disassemble it, clean all the parts, and reassemble.

The cat went with me for a one way trip to work in SF next morning. I stopped at the top of the Altamont pass to let him out. I left and never looked back, and I don't feel bad about it to this day.
Altamont_Pass-1810249843.jpeg

I once had an antique Corvette that I was restoring. It was sitting in my shop with the intake manifold off of the newly rebuilt engine, new cam, all new bearings, new pistons and rods, freshly turned crank, new oil pump, etc. I found my ex-wife's male cat sitting on top of the engine peeing into it. I had to pull the engine, disassemble it, clean all the parts, and reassemble.

The cat went with me for a one way trip to work in SF next morning. I stopped at the top of the Altamont pass to let him out. I left and never looked back, and I don't feel bad about it to this day.
View attachment 1367570
My girlfriend had a very possessive and jealous cat when we lived in Benicia. One morning I pulled on my shoe only to find that the cat had taken a dump in it, took the cat with me on the way to work and tossed it off the Carquinez Bridge with my shoes tied to it...

Last Edited:
My girlfriend has a very possessive and jealous cat when we lived in Benicia. One morning I pulled on my shoe only to find that the cat had taken a dump in it, took the cat with me on the way to work and tossed it off the Carquinez Bridge with my shoes tied to it...
My current wife and I lived in Benicia in 2000. I worked in Oakland for PG&E and she worked as a dotcommer in Orinda. We crossed that bridge on our commute twice a day.

View attachment 1367570
Neither did the coyotes that found him, in fact they thought it was a nice thing to do!

My current wife and I lived in Benicia in 2000. I worked in Oakland for PG&E and she worked as a dotcommer in Orinda. We crossed that bridge on our commute twice a day.
I lived in California for long while and I recall the mothball fleet anchored there in Suisun Bay in Benicia California. This was back during the cold war days so the it had a lot more ships that what is does today.

"The state of California has deemed that storing your guns in cat poo does not cause cancer but indeed, causes harder and longer lasting erections.".
Classic

I lived in California for long while and I recall the mothball fleet anchored there in Suisun Bay in Benicia California. This was back during the cold war days so the it had a lot more ships that what is does today.
When they mothballed the New Jersey around the year 2000 it sailed past the back of our house which had a view of the Carquinez Strait.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top