JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
..here at NWFA? Just a thought crossing my mind as I was reading a hilarious, sorta back-and-forth, thread. And if you get a certain number of BB points you get a "Talkin' To", or a time out, canned completely?

99% of the time it seems the membership handles themselves very well and will tend quit posting on a thread going in the toilet after a short time.

..here at NWFA? Just a thought crossing my mind as I was reading a hilarious, sorta back-and-forth, thread. And if you get a certain number of BB points you get a "Talkin' To", or a time out, canned completely?

I got a talking to for mentioning a certain political party once. It was pretty gentle, though. So I don't mention that group anymore. I use words like, "the other side," "the opposition," etc. I was told we don't want anyone to feel singled out. As a practical matter, I think people of that political persuasion are very few on this board.

Upvote 0
Don't take it personally, but I've only had the opportunity to meet one member here. Several times, and come to enjoy it.
Short of that, fawk ya'll. I dun know any of ya any better than the pile I had no choice but to step in unknowingly. :D

Upvote 0
I got a talking to for mentioning a certain political party once. It was pretty gentle, though. So I don't mention that group anymore. I use words like, "the other side," "the opposition," etc. I was told we don't want anyone to feel singled out. As a practical matter, I think people of that political persuasion are very few on this board.

Yeah sad we can't call a spade a spade anymore in America. Nothing racial intended folks.

Upvote 0
C9E2220D-4AB1-4C65-A471-A3CBEF9B536A.gif

Upvote 0
I will say, this is by far the most "sensitive" forum I've ever been a member of. I've always found it a bit funny/fitting,
considering its a forum for left coast gun owners. we dont want anyone's feelings hurt around here. :D.

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads