JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
..here at NWFA? Just a thought crossing my mind as I was reading a hilarious, sorta back-and-forth, thread. And if you get a certain number of BB points you get a "Talkin' To", or a time out, canned completely?

99% of the time it seems the membership handles themselves very well and will tend quit posting on a thread going in the toilet after a short time.

I will say, this is by far the most "sensitive" forum I've ever been a member of. I've always found it a bit funny/fitting,
considering its a forum for left coast gun owners. we dont want anyone's feelings hurt around here. :D.

Sensitive?

Go bubblegum yourself you bubblegum-eating pile of bubblegumfarts.

:s0140:

Upvote 0
1e2.jpg

Upvote 0

While the meme is funny...
In Norse sagas , you can read about epic ( Pun intended ) insults being traded back and forth....some very cutting and dangerously sharp and barbed as well ...this was called "Flyting"...made famous in Beowulf and by Loki.

So...even tough Vikings were "hurt' by words....and knew that the "pen" could be mightier than the sword...till the sword cut the hand off at least....:D
Andy

Upvote 0
While the meme is funny...
In Norse sagas , you can read about epic ( Pun intended ) insults being traded back and forth....some very cutting and dangerously sharp and barbed as well ...this was called "Flyting"...made famous in Beowulf and by Loki.
Andy

If memory serves, Flyting was their preferred method of dispute resolution before escalating to fisticuffs. Sorta their version of a trial, except you were your own lawyer and the jury was those around the "litigants" IIRC. ISTR we've discussed that here before, too... :)
f-men-ncm-rskk-spartans-by-14-boy-is-a-2838897.png

Upvote 0
The safe space is all around you here at NWFA. We are a diverse and inclusive community.
If you are concerned for your emotional safety, feel free to read the forum rules. You should feel much better, I know I do :D
View attachment 629454
4fedd83c842871ce37c1189ba51fdc7f.jpg

LOL

Upvote 0
I will say, this is by far the most "sensitive" forum I've ever been a member of. I've always found it a bit funny/fitting,
considering its a forum for left coast gun owners. we dont want anyone's feelings hurt around here. :D.
MOST sensitive? Probably not for me, but I don't completely disagree with you. There have been quite a few times when I was surprised by the sensitivity of some of the members here. I think the internet in general has gotten more flaccid in the last couple years.

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads