JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
..here at NWFA? Just a thought crossing my mind as I was reading a hilarious, sorta back-and-forth, thread. And if you get a certain number of BB points you get a "Talkin' To", or a time out, canned completely?

99% of the time it seems the membership handles themselves very well and will tend quit posting on a thread going in the toilet after a short time.

Who you callin' "silly", Gomez? o_O

;):D

I wish I was as suave as the late Raúl Julia. Alas, I'll have to settle for a life of quiet dignity. Or was it quiet desperation? I forget. Who cares, it is Friday, and I'm headed to a raucous event tomorrow. :p

More like Pugsly.... but I was thinking Oscar Gomez, not Gomez Adams.... ;)

The Argentinian writer? :s0076:

Upvote 0
Good to know at least ONE wasn't a complete Blue Falcon... :)

1572622800114.jpeg

Upvote 0
Sweet, merciful crap, I figured the technical question was answered on this one and forgot about; come back and find I've been missing out on such a great amount of silliness. :s0140:

No, I don't think so. :s0092: I though the question was a simple one. Are infractions added up as points, such as [2 infraction points for calling a staff member/posting member a "Richard Cranium" ]? And after the offending member reaches a certain number of infraction points they find a note in their inbox that tells them their account has been suspended? Or some such....

If it's a secret then fine. No worries. I'm not going to be losing any sleep.

I don't think I've ever started one of "THOSE" threads, that go on and on to 5+ pages! Sweet merciful crap indeed!

Last Edited:
Upvote 0
No, I don't think so. :s0092: I though the question was a simple one. Are infractions added up as points, such as [2 infraction points for calling a staff member/posting member a "Richard Cranium" ]? And after the offending member reaches a certain number of infraction points they find a note in their inbox that tells them their account has been suspended? Or some such....

I don't think I've ever started one of "THOSE" threads, that go on and on to 5+ pages! Sweet merciful crap indeed!

Mikey my boy, then you are just as boring as the 95% here.:s0140::s0140::s0140:

Upvote 0

7. Discussing staff issues in the open forum is prohibited

Upvote 0

I'll now give 3 "Bad Boy" points...:s0140:

Happy? :D

In all seriousness, those that are on here a lot know who the problem children are. That said if someone is running afoul of forum rules they are advised, then asked to abide by forum rules. If after many attempts to correct behavior falls on deaf ears Staff will have a convo, then bring Joe in to see that member's body of work to determine if they are indeed a liability or asset to NWFA. Again, as I stated in post #2 of this thread...I hope this helps better explain the process.

Upvote 0
I'll now give 3 "Bad Boy" points...:s0140:

Happy? :D

In all seriousness, those that are on here a lot know who the problem children are. That said if someone is running afoul of forum rules they are advised, then asked to abide by forum rules. If after many attempts to correct behavior falls on deaf ears Staff will have a convo, then bring Joe in to see that member's body of work to determine if they are indeed a liability or asset to NWFA. Again, as I stated in post #2 of this thread...I hope this helps better explain the process.

Comprende....!

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top