JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
..here at NWFA? Just a thought crossing my mind as I was reading a hilarious, sorta back-and-forth, thread. And if you get a certain number of BB points you get a "Talkin' To", or a time out, canned completely?

99% of the time it seems the membership handles themselves very well and will tend quit posting on a thread going in the toilet after a short time.

You are correct, most here do an excellent job of treating others with respect, but when the convo turns sour the Staff and other senior members of this board do try and "Right the ship".

Those that don't/won't treat other NWFA members with respect are asked to move on if over time they can't or won't abide forum rules.

Hope that helps...

Upvote 0
You guys crack me up. I can always start my day with a smile when I come here first thing with my morning coffee. The antics in the zoo after the sun goes down are priceless sometimes. :D

I didn't know if, like ifish, demerit point were issued secretly for being a terd. I was perusing my profile on ifish and saw that I had Bad Boy points. It said it/they, were expired though. I don't remember being told I had peed in their pool?

Upvote 0
There's always that one table in the cafeteria...

397902E2-3DCB-419A-904B-24E90993576D.jpeg

Upvote 0
You guys crack me up. I can always start my day with a smile when I come here first thing with my morning coffee. The antics in the zoo after the sun goes down are priceless sometimes. :D

I didn't know if, like ifish, demerit point were issued secretly for being a terd. I was perusing my profile on ifish and saw that I had Bad Boy points. It said it/they, were expired though. I don't remember being told I had peed in their pool?

In a judge Jeanie voice, Do tell Bad Boy...:s0143::s0140:

Upvote 0

If they were issued I would be history around here

Upvote 0
To Be Honest - I treat this place with WAY more respect than most of my interweb places.

If y'all got my unfiltered feed, I would be a memory 'round here.

I tried unfiltered before Joe Link reformed NWFA, it was pretty wild and woolly. Frankly I'm happy I have a place to go now that is more civil. Locking horns and flaming in my experience has limited rewards...

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads