Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Discussion regarding the anniversary of the Clackamas Town Center shooting on Reddit

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Joe Link, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Taku and (deleted member) like this.
  2. 3MTA3

3MTA3 DMZ between Liberty and Tyranny Behind Enemy Lines Bronze Supporter

I'm watching the coverage on KATU. Interesting that they mention that the shooter killed himself after his gun jammed and was cornered, but failed to mention that he was cornered by a private citizen with a carry permit. And, yes, of course they worked in an interview segment that tied in Sandy Hook and gun control.

Taku and (deleted member) like this.
  3. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

Looks like you are in Leftist hell over there. You said it very well, but it will never sink into those people.
    They have never truly learned to think, they are cloned and programed to think like their marxist teachers.
    You definitly did a good job. Held your anger down to unnoticable. Much better that I ever could.
    Those folks wore me out of my patience decades ago :D
    Good Job Joe.

4. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

If it comes to blowing my nose on my two fingers and then discovering my ex is living on a Res becsause it is a free zone, so be it.

5. waglockfan

waglockfan Puget Sound Well-Known Member

OMG..... How does anyone follow a conversation on that site ? I have a headache now.

spookshack and (deleted member) like this.
  6. U201491

Yeah it gave me one also.
    More from raised BP.

7. Mikej

Mikej Portland Gold Supporter Gold Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

As I recall, the gentleman with the concealed permit was behind a pillar. He did not have the shooter "Cornered". He made the (proper) decision not to fire on the shooter due to an unsafe background. From the little bits of the coverage that I watched yesterday, it was disappointing that they never mentioned the possible connection between the shooter and the private citizen.

That site is REALLY hard to read, but I didn't see any "Leftist Hell" as you put it, I didn't see any kind of hell. Are people with differing views having a, mostly, civil discussion considered unthinking, cloned, programmed, Marxists?? Really??

Maybe my leftist computer took me to a different site.

8. simon99

simon99 Central Oregon Well-Known Member

People that want to subvert the Constitution in any way are not civil Mike. Do civilized people stand on the graves of innocent people murdered by madman and spew political rhetoric? civilized - Showing evidence of moral and intellectual advancement; humane, ethical, and
    reasonable. That definition does not fit any description of a liberal agenda.....

9. Will_Power

Will_Power OR via OK Active Member

Good god.

I love Reddit and use it more than I probably ought, but the community at /r/Portland is by and large a cesspool of snarky bubblegums.

10. ZigZagZeke

ZigZagZeke Eugene Silver Supporter Silver Supporter 2015 Volunteer

And the shooter SAW that there was an armed bystander looking at him immediately before he fled to the stairwell.

11. U201491

From your perspective I imagine it looked just fine.........:-/

12. MrNiceGuy

MrNiceGuy between springfield and shelbyville Well-Known Member

There's your first mistake.

Any further response would require that I actually visit that hellhole of a sh!tsite, which is something I'm just not willing to do.

13. Mikej

Mikej Portland Gold Supporter Gold Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

You're quite special TAKU, but not special enough to know MY perspective.

14. simon99

simon99 Central Oregon Well-Known Member

What is your perspective? Its a little cloudy to some of us...