JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I believe some parts or combination of parts may be prohibited from being possessed in WA. Other parts are not prohibited. Some companies have decided to do blanket bans on shipping parts and that is what I am concerned about. Fortunately there seems to be a few companies out there that will still ship legal parts to WA residents.
Other than unregistered NFA items that aren't registered…. Parts are still okay to "possess" ….. I'm pretty sure you didn't mean that but just saying.

It's purchasing the black rifle or AK parts are the fishy areas…. Threaded barrels too.

I'm really confused about people having issues with 1911 stuff.

Again I haven't really looked into it.

You can find the ad if you look up "upper" its parts classified. I feel like if they are gonna lock my ad.. no one should be able to post anything relative. Kinda lame behavior imo 😑🤷🏻‍♂️

Other than unregistered NFA items that aren't registered…. Parts are still okay to "possess" ….. I'm pretty sure you didn't mean that but just saying.

It's purchasing the black rifle or AK parts are the fishy areas…. Threaded barrels too.

I'm really confused about people having issues with 1911 stuff.

Again I haven't really looked into it.
My very limited understanding was, that if you acquired sufficient parts to make banned firearm then you would have a problem? Maybe this parts ban is being completely exaggerated?

I think Limitless in Washougal will sell parts but they have to have their smith install the parts on your rifle for you. Something about being an SOT so they are allowed to sell the parts if they install it

You can find the ad if you look up "upper" its parts classified. I feel like if they are gonna lock my ad.. no one should be able to post anything relative. Kinda lame behavior imo 😑🤷🏻‍♂️
Report them as you see them, and they will be removed.

No need to discuss moderation in the open forum, that's a no no on about any forum. Nothing new & no surprise.

Reminder that we (staff) don't like these laws any more than you do, but facilitating illegal activity is a great way to get us shut down.

Report them as you see them, and they will be removed.

No need to discuss moderation in the open forum, that's a no no on about any forum. Nothing new & no surprise.

Reminder that we (staff) don't like these laws any more than you do, but facilitating illegal activity is a great way to get us shut down.
Fair enough, but it would be helpful if the site's rules on this particular issue were posted so that people knew what not to post for sale.

Somebody in the gestapo must be paying attention, otherwise, how do you become this guy?
We have a Stasi Police like problem in this country. The tentacles might even be reaching this forum.

JSE Surplus appears to still be shipping most parts to Washington. Show them some support next time you are in need.

Uhh...

1704928670111.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews