JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm watching the coverage on KATU. Interesting that they mention that the shooter killed himself after his gun jammed and was cornered, but failed to mention that he was cornered by a private citizen with a carry permit. And, yes, of course they worked in an interview segment that tied in Sandy Hook and gun control.

I'm not sure if any of you are addicted to Reddit like I am, but I wanted to share a thread I'm participating in over there regarding the anniversary of the Clackamas Town Center shooting. If any of my points are weak or wrong, please point them out! Feel free to participate as well, but don't troll.

Today is 1 year since Clackamas. We can honor Cindy Yuille by curbing gun violence in Oregon : Portland

Looks like you are in Leftist hell over there. You said it very well, but it will never sink into those people.
They have never truly learned to think, they are cloned and programed to think like their marxist teachers.
You definitly did a good job. Held your anger down to unnoticable. Much better that I ever could.
Those folks wore me out of my patience decades ago :D
Good Job Joe.

I'm watching the coverage on KATU. Interesting that they mention that the shooter killed himself after his gun jammed and was cornered, but failed to mention that he was cornered by a private citizen with a carry permit. And, yes, of course they worked in an interview segment that tied in Sandy Hook and gun control.

As I recall, the gentleman with the concealed permit was behind a pillar. He did not have the shooter "Cornered". He made the (proper) decision not to fire on the shooter due to an unsafe background. From the little bits of the coverage that I watched yesterday, it was disappointing that they never mentioned the possible connection between the shooter and the private citizen.

Looks like you are in Leftist hell over there. You said it very well, but it will never sink into those people.
They have never truly learned to think, they are cloned and programed to think like their marxist teachers.
You definitly did a good job. Held your anger down to unnoticable. Much better that I ever could.
Those folks wore me out of my patience decades ago :D
Good Job Joe.

That site is REALLY hard to read, but I didn't see any "Leftist Hell" as you put it, I didn't see any kind of hell. Are people with differing views having a, mostly, civil discussion considered unthinking, cloned, programmed, Marxists?? Really??

Maybe my leftist computer took me to a different site.

As I recall, the gentleman with the concealed permit was behind a pillar. He did not have the shooter "Cornered". He made the (proper) decision not to fire on the shooter due to an unsafe background. From the little bits of the coverage that I watched yesterday, it was disappointing that they never mentioned the possible connection between the shooter and the private citizen.

That site is REALLY hard to read, but I didn't see any "Leftist Hell" as you put it, I didn't see any kind of hell. Are people with differing views having a, mostly, civil discussion considered unthinking, cloned, programmed, Marxists?? Really??

People that want to subvert the Constitution in any way are not civil Mike. Do civilized people stand on the graves of innocent people murdered by madman and spew political rhetoric? civilized - Showing evidence of moral and intellectual advancement; humane, ethical, and
reasonable. That definition does not fit any description of a liberal agenda.....

I'm not sure if any of you are addicted to Reddit like I am, but I wanted to share a thread I'm participating in over there regarding the anniversary of the Clackamas Town Center shooting. If any of my points are weak or wrong, please point them out! Feel free to participate as well, but don't troll.

Today is 1 year since Clackamas. We can honor Cindy Yuille by curbing gun violence in Oregon : Portland

Good god.

I love Reddit and use it more than I probably ought, but the community at /r/Portland is by and large a cesspool of snarky bubblegums.

And the shooter SAW that there was an armed bystander looking at him immediately before he fled to the stairwell.

From your perspective I imagine it looked just fine.........:-/

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads