JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
francis.png

So when I buy a gun at a Idaho gun show where there is no background check am I breaking the law because WA requires it?
Yes, not because WA required a BGC, but because you are a WA resident and per Federal law, all interstate transfers must go through a FFL. Long guns (except SAs because 1639) in either state, handguns in your home state.

So when I buy a gun at a Idaho gun show where there is no background check am I breaking the law because WA requires it?
if you are buying a gun in a different state without a background. yes you are violating the law and

if its illegal to own in your state of residence. yes. and if they sell it to you than they can loose their license

if you are buying a gun in a different state without a background. yes you are violating the law and

if its illegal to own in your state of residence. yes. and if they sell it to you than they can loose their license
License? Pay attention it is a gun show. Private sellers. Bolt action rifles are legal in Wa. So now your saying if you travel to a gun show out of state you can't buy anything? I just texted a local dealer that said I do not have to have a BGC if I legally buy it in another state. You are referring to the pistol and Wa semiautomatic laws. I see you live in the heart of woketown.

As most know Washington state recently banned the sale of any magazine's with more that 10 rounds. I went into Sportsmans today in Oregon and was refused the sale of a magazine that holds more than 10 rounds. At the register for check out they made me show ID. Upon seeing my ID was from Washington state they rufused to sell them to me. The employee stated it was Sportsmans policy to not sell any mag over 10 rounds to anyone with a California or Washington ID. So with that being said was that a obvious case of discrimination or not?
not!!!

License? Pay attention it is a gun show. Private sellers. Bolt action rifles are legal in Wa. So now your saying if you travel to a gun show out of state you can't buy anything? I just texted a local dealer that said I do not have to have a BGC if I legally buy it in another state. You are referring to the pistol and Wa semiautomatic laws. I see you live in the heart of woketown.
sorry you brag about commiting a felony. the only wokeness here is the one from your cellmate

Not sure if you're trolling or not but..

Not sure if you're trolling or not but..

Sometimes it's better to just walk away. You know, the thing about pigs, wrestling, mud and all that.

Yes. If you go to another state you cannot purchase a gun from a non dealer. Any gun. Federal law. Nothing woke about it. Been that way since 1968.

The legal definition of discrimination is disparate treatment based on a protected class. Oregon has one of the broadest set of protected classes in the country and consists of:
  • Race
  • Color
  • National origin
  • Religion
  • Disability
  • Sex (includes pregnancy)
  • Sexual orientation
  • Gender identity
US State of Origin is not a protected class, ergo actions based on that do not meet the legal definition of discrimination.

Yes. If you go to another state you cannot purchase a gun from a non dealer. Any gun. Federal law. Nothing woke about it. Been that way since 1968.
BS. There was no background checks for private sales 20 years ago. I have purchased many rifles from Wanemacher gun show. The largest gun show in the world. Private sales. Today we In Wa have laws to end private sales. ID does not have these laws. You can't enforce Wa laws in ID. If that were the case we would not have abortions in WA since they are illegal in ID.

BS. There was no background checks for private sales 20 years ago. I have purchased many rifles from Wanemacher gun show. The largest gun show in the world. Private sales. Today we In Wa have laws to end private sales. ID does not have these laws. You can't enforce Wa laws in ID. If that were the case we would not have abortions in WA since they are illegal in ID.
Its a federal felony. You dont have to believe that and clearly you don't but the law is very clear on the subject. No private interstate sales of any firearm since the '68 Gun Control Act was passed.

As a Washington resident you can buy a rifle from a dealer in Idaho. You cannot buy a handgun. You cannot buy ANY GUN from any private seller without going through a dealer in ANY other state. FEDERAL LAW. People can and do go to federal prison over it.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews