JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Still not feeling great so I stayed close to home but did bag some turkey - Portland Style:p

IMG_3223.JPG IMG_3224.JPG

I am going out to check a potential hunting area tomorrow so I'm hoping to have a few grouse to bring home - although if I see any elk I'll still calll it a win:D.

Yeah, and they taste lousy too.

I'll send you a recipe;):p.

I actually dig em. Better then chicken breast every day, twice a day:).

Fry em in avocado oil and season right after. Get em nice an hot to get that crispy outside with a tender and juicy middle.

I guess with my diet, white yams are like candy so I'm a pretty bland guy lol:eek:

Hey, mix a little soy sauce with the turkey, form into generous sized patty's and grille until done. Add a baked tater and some veggies and it's a decent meal, not really fowl...

:eek:

I'm sure that's ok, but honestly I dislike turkey in general. Thanksgiving and Christmas is ham for me.

Typically we do just one read meat meal a week. Chicken, pork and salmon all make appearances sometime during the week and a couple of nights we go meatless. The wife has different traditions and has gotten me to eat healthier than I would otherwise.

Turkey, in the form of ground turkey finds its way in there occasionally, but not often. And then of course Thanksgiving. Which she has come to embrace, considering she's Peruvian....

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top