JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Billcoe, thanks so much for this information. Also, I am happy to hear some good things about the SGM VEPR mags finally. That gives me a bit more hope. I just ordered 3 of them online and will hope they will work in my VEPR without any problems. It is practically impossible to get the OEM magazines now, so I will just not even think about it.

Also, I will make note about breaking in the VEPR doing what you wrote in the previous post. I understand these guns can be a bit touchy and want to follow the best breaking-in procedure to make sure that I don't have any issues as a result of my own negligence.

I am still waiting for Classic Firearms to ship out my gun.. I am eagerly waiting for it. Once I get my gun, I will probably start posting more on the VEPR forum with various questions.

Yeah, I have seen the 25rd SGM drum. At $100, I am definitely going to buy one of these.. Obviously, it is not very practical, the thing is a beast. However, it will make a fun range toy and make my friends jealous.. :p

Was checking in to see how the new shotgun and the SGM mags worked out for you?

Use tax has been the law for decades, hasn't it?

The difference with firearms is that interstate distribution is controlled, so it's easy for the DOR to audit dealers. They aren't easily able to audit every citizen for other out of state purchases because we have no state income tax return.

You can legally buy long guns in OR without paying tax at the dealer if you are that eager to avoid paying the use tax (until/unless you get audited).

That will not happen anytime in the near future.. but FFLs DO have to collect the tax

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top