JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I find myself quite intransigent when it comes to not doing business with anti-gun businesses.

Example: In Texas we have a no guns allowed in this business sign commonly referred to as a 30.06 sign. Kinda of an ironic choice of numbers...if you do come in armed and get caught you're subject to fines.

What's an armed person to do when confronted with a 30.06 sign?

Go elsewhere, unless it's something you absolutely must have, like your life saved i.e., a hospital...which are (usually, not always, 30.06 locations).

But, if it's a restaurant, grocery store, bank, etc., there are tons of other places to eat, buy groceries and bank that welcome the armed. In case you are wondering, Yep, plenty of banks not 30.06 posted too.

I rarely do business in gun free zones, unless forced to, like having my gall bladder removed...

No, I won't weigh myself down with tortured economic semantics. If you're an anti-gun business, I won't spend my money at your business.

Here is a sign on a gun store out on the Oly Pen in WA. :)
7EFF410C-FC3E-4A82-98DB-820D9A44F4D6.png

In a move that will surprise almost no one,
Dick's Sporting Goods to Remove Guns From 125 Stores
Yup, was looking at bicycles for my daughter at Dick's, cause it's close to home. Wandered over to the Lodge and lo and behold everything was gone and in the process of being remodeled...

So, looks like Dick's by Butler and Cornell is one of the 125... No skin off my nose, I simply use Dick's as a hands on location for things I'll buy online or elsewhere...

So, buh-by Dick's...

In a move that will surprise almost no one,

That "some" below needs to become "all".

... In the 10 gun-free test stores, he said, comparable sales rose in the most recent quarter. Overall, the company reported a 2.2% drop in quarterly same-store sales.

Since then sales at Dick's have declined, despite a strong U.S. economy and consumer spending, Mr. Stack has blamed much of the decline on its stance on guns, saying some gun enthusiasts have stopped shopping at the chain.

For the fiscal year ended Feb. 2, same-store sales fell 3.1% ...

Dick's Sporting Goods, who you'll recall pulled "assault weapons" from their shelves and voluntarily raised the age of customers they would sell firearms to from 18 to 21, has announced that they will pull all firearms from 125 stores. The announcement came after a dip in fourth-quarter sales and a soft profit forecast Tuesday morning sent Dick's stock tumbling. Shares in the sporting goods store fell 11.2 percent in Tuesday trading to close at $34.61.

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...orting-goods-stops-sale-of-guns-in-125-stores

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top