JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here is a link to a story about Dicks Sporting goods asking the government to pass "common sense" laws such as banning assaut guns and more.

Dick's Sporting Goods Calls For Gun Control - AllOutdoor.com

So now we have the following traitors to our American 2nd ammendment rights and freedoms:
Dicks sporting goods
Walmart
Bi-mart
Krogers
FredMeyer's

If anyone hears of, or knows of other businesses list them all of us here, so we know who NOT to spend our money with.
Screenshot_2018-03-02-08-35-16-1.png Screenshot_2016-08-04-02-42-23.png
:cool:

I read on another website that Dicks (Field and Stream) is destroying the remaining stock of AR 15 assault rifles it has and recycling them.

I have never been in Dicks and never will.

I often wonder why these idiots that seem to think an AR15 is a "military" weapon, don't prove their assertion by donating them to the National Guard or something, instead of destroying them....:rolleyes:
....oh yeah, they don't want their drones to know that the MILITARY don't actually use 'em!

Hold rallies outside Dicks.. Signs should read "Don't be Dicks, Support America" Make sure to have a picture of a dick that is crossed out for added visual effects. I bet such rallies could seriously hamper their profits, if nothing more for the crossed out dick pictures alone :p

Hold rallies outside Dicks.. Signs should read "Don't be Dicks, Support America" Make sure to have a picture of a dick that is crossed out for added visual effects. I bet such rallies could seriously hamper their profits, if nothing more for the crossed out dick pictures alone :p

Antifa loves Dicks

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top