JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Exactly right. A private business can sell or refuse to sell whatever goods and services they want, as long as it's legal. The free market will decide which companies are rewarded and which ones are punished for their decisions.

What I don't like is the activism - actively going out and trying to purchase influence, going above and beyond what concerns said business directly. If they don't like guns, fine, but MYOFB.
I cut up my bi-mart card and sent it to corporate. Refusing to sell airguns, guns, ammo, knives or pepper spray to anyone under 21? - puh-leeeze. - that's just b.s. - and illegal. Not sure why bi-mart went the Anti-Freedom route jumping on the short bus but they're not getting a penny more out of me.

I cut up my bi-mart card and sent it to corporate. Refusing to sell airguns, guns, ammo, knives or pepper spray to anyone under 21? - puh-leeeze. - that's just b.s. - and illegal. Not sure why bi-mart went the Anti-Freedom route jumping on the short bus but they're not getting a penny more out of me.
It's regional, and BiMart did not go full retard. Have you ever gone into the store and spoke with any employee who "went full retard"? I have not, and I have asked. Each time the person said they did not know why corporate made that age decision thing, but it is NOT the employees.

Portland BiMart requires a DL for buying spray paint even if that person is 80yrs old. I mentioned that to one of the BiMart staff here in ID and their response was, WTH is wrong with those people.

It's regional, and BiMart did not go full retard. Have you ever gone into the store and spoke with any employee who "went full retard"? I have not, and I have asked. Each time the person said they did not know why corporate made that age decision thing, but it is NOT the employees.

Portland BiMart requires a DL for buying spray paint even if that person is 80yrs old. I mentioned that to one of the BiMart staff here in ID and their response was, WTH is wrong with those people.

Oh I DEFINITELY asked the employee behind the counter when I was going to buy ammo as to why the sign was up. They were tight-lipped and evasive - of course. 'Employees' own a stake in the company, but you can bet your last dollar that Marty Smith and Endeavor Capital had something to do with the illegal move; employees are just 'the little people' who can be pushed aside.
OUR APPROACH | Endeavour Capital
"WHAT WE DO
Endeavour Capital invests in Western U.S. based, middle market companies in partnership with founders, family owners and managers. We are partners and stewards, to help companies and their owners realize their potential, while preserving legacy and culture."

Just sounds like more Anti-2A psychobabble to me - with an agenda.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews