JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I went and bought my neice a softball mit there a year ago I bought a box of six arrows there at the same time other than that nope don't go there

Hahahaha, no, actually I didn't. I think I may have walked into the one in Lakewood, got about 20 feet in, and turned around; it was obvious that they were trying to be something like "camping Nordstroms."

It's their inventory, if they chose to destroy it, so be it. Comes out of their diminishing bottom line.

The CEO inherited his billions from his dad Dick. He didnt work for it. He could drive his company into the ground and still be a billionaire. Sales are not effected when they do this about firearms anyway so it actually does not effect them other than the free advertising the media is doing for them. Funny that he is on a board (Nation Retail Federation) with hundreds of lobbyists and pays off republicans to keep them making money.

So until people are ready to break out the guillotines, these billionaires will keep telling us all how we should live.

This is exactly why you should support your LGS .all these big stores will tuck there tail and run when the SHTF .
BUT WHO'S STILL THERE THE LOCAL GUN SHOP HELL the one up here had Smith and Wesson M and P 15 s on sale after the last shooting THEY WHERE NOT TAKING THEM OFF THE SHELF .
Unless it was to sell it HEHEE

It's their inventory, if they chose to destroy it, so be it. Comes out of their diminishing bottom line.

I'm sure they will get a tax write-off for this which means someone else will have to pick up that tax burden, and with the way things work in DC, that will certainly be those without the millions necessary to buy lobbyists and legislators -- so all of us little guys/regular tax payers.

Let's be honest...Did any of you actually shop at Dick's? Their prices were horrible to begin with. I have not set foot that place since they took over G.I. Joe's.

In my area, they reliably had the best prices on clay pigeons. That was in the Skagit store however and round trip that's 60 minutes and $7 in gas which kills the savings. I once looked in the Bellingham store to see what they had for scopes -- they had maybe four total which is basically the same as having none. Anyway, they don't need me and I don't need them.

just heard on the radio that Dicks sporting goods announces they are planning to destroy all the guns they had in inventory after pulling them all off the shelves after newtown mass shooting...hope they loose alot of customers at the same time

Last Edited:
Makes me wish I had one share--JUST one token--in my portfolio so I could read Investor Relations the riot act, maybe even bring a lawsuit for breach of fiduciary duty.

Alas, there are two types of attention, positive and negative, both are equally powerful depending of their perspective on the agenda.

Therefore, Dick's customer base will switch from gun fanatics to sport fanatics and life will go on in the naked city.

I think that all of the bums and ramp rats around here should go stake claims in their camping department. How awesome would that be? They're probably a sanctuary store anyway. Send them to Freddy's too.

I don't get it, your in the business to make money and your throwing away $10s of thousands of dollars?

Plus they said after Newtown they stopped selling "assault rifles" now they are stopping again?

Or are they just advertising they are destroying the guns they don't have?

I don't get it, your in the business to make money and your throwing away $10s of thousands of dollars?

Plus they said after Newtown they stopped selling "assault rifles" now they are stopping again?

Or are they just advertising they are destroying the guns they don't have?
they are destroying the guns they pulled out of inventory after newtown

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top