JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, will Starbucks execute the manager that had the two African American customers arrested for trespassing? I mean firing them is just not enough in today's competition for social justice attention!

Just kind of stupid that the Dick's stores are filled from top to bottom with Chinese goods but they're destroying the the goods that are (mostly) American made.

Not only quit selling firearms and associated accessories......BUT ...They are now in the process of destroying all of it rather than return to manufactures.
What a sorry bunch.............ALL DONE WITH DICKS............

What say ye Gents............

Not only quit selling firearms and associated accessories......BUT ...They are now in the process of destroying all of it rather than return to manufactures.

Well for one they are free to do as they see fit. For decades I have listened as shooters lamented large stores that started selling guns. Claim was this was doing away with the "little guys". So Dicks long ago lost me anyway, I could care less what they do. MANY shooters LOVE to compromise with left. It's how we end up with all the gun laws we have now. As for destroying inventory? This one I would be VERY skeptical of. Even if whoever runs the place did decide to do this why would I care? This just means the manufacturers will make more. More jobs. I HATE seeing Government doing this with stuff my taxes paid for. If some private business wants to buy stuff then destroy it? Good for them. People who work at the plants making it get to make more.

Last Edited:
Hmmm... I smell an opportunity...

Dear Dicks,

I would like to help you with your effort to destroy your firearms inventory... I have a large truck and will be by in the morning :D

I was done with them quite a while ago. On five separate occasions I went in window shopping firearms, asked to see a firearm, and decided to purchase said firearm. On all five occasions I was given an excuse as to why they couldn't sell me the firearm. "The background check system is down" I got three times. "Only the department manager can do a transfer, and she's not here". And my favorite, "We can't sell guns right now because our FFL expired and probably won't be renewed until next month". 5 times, cash in pocket, ready to purchase. My only comfort is the store didn't get the better part of $4,000 of my money.

It's not so much that they don't want to stock "assault rifles" (sic) anymore; what a business wants to sell is up to them. How they want to dispose of their own stock, up to them as well. It's when they start making grandiose pandering public statements that showcase their desire to undermine our rights that I start getting a little frustrated.

I will not be doing any further business with Dicks.

The Manufacturer probably told them they can't return them SORRY BRO CHECK HAS BEEN CASHED THERE YOURS so they turned it into a MEIDA STUNT

Let's be honest...Did any of you actually shop at Dick's? Their prices were horrible to begin with. I have not set foot that place since they took over G.I. Joe's.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top