JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The democrat's he was talking to laughed at his statement so it's obvious it' ok with them if he murders gun owners. There is a line in the movie Open Range that fits in here and it kinda goes like this, "people will tell you what they are going to do if you just listen to them".o_O

The democrat's he was talking to laughed at his statement so it's obvious it' ok with them if he murders gun owners. There is a line in the movie Open Range that fits in here and it kinda goes like this, "people will tell you what they are going to do if you just listen to them".o_O

Oh the BS newspeek media the OP quoted put that information in their article, didn't they (NOT)! Are you sure they were any political party or rather "mom's against everything" gathering? (R. Daryl Fisher on School Safety and Preparedness at the Moms Demand Action monthly member meeting. March 7 2018. West Asheville Library.) cite: R. Daryl Fisher for Buncombe County Sheriff

Dog gone pesky critical thinking skills again popping up wreaking havoc on who Mr Fisher is speaking to!

The sherriff is supposed to view everyone equal under the laws, to take sides means there will be no justice. A sherriff should have no political affiliation at all or he ends up running a country like Boward County that is a democrat stronghold that allowed the killing in the high school. His personal view in gun ownership should never be made public because it shows he will taint the laws to his view. Not good in a republic.

Nope, know who the audience was?

Nope, you listen to Ms Clinton's election rhetoric?

Nope, you listen to Mr Trump's election rhetoric?

Nope, you listen to Mr Sander's election rhetoric?

Nope, you get the picture now don't ya?

Nope, you listen to the whole conversation or just the portion taken out of context,
oh wait, where is the entire recording?
oh wait, who posted the clip?
oh wait, for what purpose?

oh dear, those pesky critical thinking skills are such a nuisance are they not?
I stand corrected. I found the video and you are right. He is still a pandering leftist tool IMO.

VIDEO: Sheriff Candidate Proposes Gun Ban, Taking From Owner's Bodies - Blue Lives Matter

The largest city in Buncombe county is Asheville, if anything its the only city in that county with a population well over 20,000. A lot of antigun people in Trasheville.

Its been mentioned more than a few times he said it was a joke, but he said this only after the fact. Pandering or not, those are words he should never have said. However, he did in fact say it. Whether he meant it or if it truly was a joke, that's the part up for debate.

Last Edited:
"We have to do something different because what has been done is not working."
The rally cry of the progressive liberal politicians is a true statement. It shows that any new gun control measures in fact will not work either but it sounds like they are "doing something.".:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last Edited:
The rally cry of the progressive liberal politicians is a true statement. It shows that any new gun control measures in fact not work either but it sounds like they are "doing something.".:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
The nail has been firmly hit on the head here. Our pushback should be: the last law passed was going to stop nut jobs from shooting up ________. That didn't work, just how will this new law be any different?

Because in the last 20 plus years, no authentic solution has been offered, just more attempts to infringe on our civil rights...

Very troubling that he can be so nonchalant about killing Americans in order to seize their guns. Equally troubling that his audience laughed. They all seem to be shrugging off the idea of a civil war.

Very troubling that he can be so nonchalant about killing Americans in order to seize their guns. Equally troubling that his audience laughed. They all seem to be shrugging off the idea of a civil war.
That's why it'll be quick... won't take much to remove the liberals, solicalists and progressives... They'll fold like a wet lasagna noodle...

Maybe I can say it better. A sherriff or judge should have no political affiliation because they control the laws am MUST be impartial about the application of those laws. To run under a political platform means you will apply those laws with a bias bent to your politics and not to justice. If he can say he will be bias on guns then why not religion or race or any other thing his party stands for that day. Boward country shows you how politics affects a sherriff department with a democrat sherriff running it and 18 peple lost their lives.

Let me add in this edit that when you bring politics to the law you have corruption. The FBI has become so political they try to frame a sitting potus. Folks really need to understand what it means when those who enforce the laws take sides. It may not be your side they are on tomorrow.

Last Edited:
He did not say what he is quoted to have said?

Daryl Fisher: Any weapon that is designed for use by the military I think we should ban. You've heard people say you have to pry my gun from my cold dead hands. (shrugs) OK.

Do we need a liberal lawyer to interpret the meaning?
Yes. Please tell me what words mean....

Democrats are always like this.

Let rhe vat outa da bag with that little " Joke" didnt he! Funny thing is, he just ended his chanses of being elected. If he were to get elected by some medical, it's not going to take very long before some Good Ol Boy untrucks his mighty Ol .30/06 and undoes this Sheriff but good!
It' A pretty strong lesson here, I really hope every one is paying attention, Oregon has a few Sheriffs who think exactly like this dude, might wanna have a look and see! Mike Reese is one of them, you folks might wanna get him removed!

The nail has been firmly hit on the head here. Our pushback should be: the last law passed was going to stop nut jobs from shooting up ________. That didn't work, just how will this new law be any different?

Because in the last 20 plus years, no authentic solution has been offered, just more attempts to infringe on our civil rights...

In Washington there is I1621 that has been filed. It will repeal the GFZ sign requirement & allow CC on campuses.
This is common sense gun laws IMHO. We can get involved to help this cause.

https://carry1621.org/

There's a grassroots effort to alter campus gun laws in Washington

This Sheriff candidate has fully crossed the line, he out right threatend each and every one of us with DEATH because we refuse to give up our GOD Given Rights to self preservation, He just said he wants you and I DEAD, and he just said he is going to do it! That right there is grounds for termination, no free speach protections for him! :mad:

Maybe I can say it better. A sherriff or judge should have no political affiliation because they control the laws am MUST be impartial about the application of those laws. To run under a political platform means you will apply those laws with a bias bent to your politics and not to justice. If he can say he will be bias on guns then why not religion or race or any other thing his party stands for that day. Boward country shows you how politics affects a sherriff department with a democrat sherriff running it and 18 peple lost their lives.

Let me add in this edit that when you bring politics to the law you have corruption. The FBI has become so political they try to frame a sitting potus. Folks really need to understand what it means when those who enforce the laws take sides. It may not be your side they are on tomorrow.

Uh could you quantify the bolded statement a bit? I mean was that before or after Hoover began wearing female's garb, or he began secret dossier(s) on this nation's citizens? Or just under the blokes who just got fired?

Uh could you quantify the bolded statement a bit? I mean was that before or after Hoover began wearing female's garb, or he began secret dossier(s) on this nation's citizens? Or just under the blokes who just got fired?

They are political and are using the laws in a political power grab, you can choose for yourself when you feel they became political.o_O

The anti's are getting more and more bold. I'm actually glad they're not hiding anymore. At least now we don't have to abide those lies that "no one is coming for your guns". We knew the truth, now they're simply confirming what we've always known. Thankfully this isn't Australia or the UK - we have some different protections here and, we have a lot of pizzed off Americans that won't simply sit by and let folks come and take their guns. What a place we've come to.

Those "protections" don't amount to squat in the face of no entity to enforce them, and the onset of mob rule!! The likely passage of IP43 will most likely foment a Civil War once it is implemented.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top