JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The sheriff candidate claims it was a joke, after the backlash he received.

He wasn't joking, he was just being more honest than the other Democrat candidates of his intentions. Many of these leftists are crazed whackjobs who are itching to slaughter as many patriots and gun owners as possible to fulfill their desires of ultimate authority and power.

The problem is that by being a complete degenerate imbecile as he was being, he forgot that he may have to spend the rest of his life looking over his back as he just threatened to murder, rob and pillage 100,000s of people in his county. Somebody helped pull his belligerent, ugly head out of his backside and wake him up.

I wish more anti-gun politicians and law enforcement would talk like this. At least we would know who are our true enemies, rather than the sweet talking frauds who are the majority of our politicians in this country.

first and foremost the individual did not say that whatsoever!
listen to his actual FB statement!
OK....I guess a lot of us who listened to his comment have defective hearing. The meaning of the shrug and "OK" was totally clear to me and the brain dead tools at that conference, that's why they giggled.
Now go ahead and tell everyone what they
should have heard, not what they heard.
And then you can go about telling all the current and former LE personnel on this forum what the "true" meaning of the oath is that they took when they were sworn into office.

OK....I guess a lot of us who listened to his comment have defective hearing. The meaning of the shrug and "OK" was totally clear to me and the brain dead tools at that conference, that's why they giggled.
And then you can go about telling all the current and former LE personnel on this forum what the "true" meaning of the oath is that they took when they were sworn into office.

He's not the only one making that "joke". It's perfectly obvious what they want.

0F52ED08-110B-4325-9804-C7E11A02D9EF.jpeg

They're very vocal and have revealed exactly what their intent is, perhaps they expect little or no resistance... If that's where they're coming from, I really hope they're prepared for all those who have been silent...

Thinking the body count is going to be pretty high, stacking 'em like cord wood...

Just literally walked those streets this last weekend! It's all a touristy trap, but still cool as heck!
A bit of America West history. Amazing some of the structures are still there, like the theatre...

Thinking I'll revert back to 1873 SAA's, lever action rifles and side by side coach guns to protect myself.

Leave all the modern arms to those who want to participate in an illegal firearms registry. Feels like 1938 Germany to me...

That's why it'll be quick... won't take much to remove the liberals, solicalists and progressives... They'll fold like a wet lasagna noodle...

I would hope that you're right.
It's not them that I personally worry about so much as who I believe they will get to do their fighting for them. At the risk of y'all thinking I'm going all tinfoil on ya I could very easily see them bringing in the tidy bowl men esp if we have another democrat POTUS at the time. The groups you mentioned all want North America as an open border EU of the new world.

Certainly, as previously stated, by Supreme Court decision, Law Enforcement personnel do not have any constitutional responsibility to respond to ANY citizen's emergencies! Justices Rule Police Do Not Have a Constitutional Duty to Protect Someone

Now ob1, et al., how does that overall concept fit into the oaths the folks in blue raised their hands to serve & protect?

If anyone is interested and wants to contact this piece of crap excuse of a human being, here is his facebook page. He, his family members and friends are all on facebook.. He disabled the comments on his facebook page, but you can still send him messages.. Share your feelings with this parasite. Heck, contact his friends and family and tell them your feelings about his comments about him advocating to murder your friends and family. This fascist belongs in a jail cell, not serving as Sheriff of his county. I can see from his facebook page he has definitely getting his share of hate mail.

He is running for the Sheriff of the most liberal county of North Carolina, where Asheville is located. Asheville also happens to be where Barack Obama spends a lot of time vacationing. Any coincidence, there? :rolleyes:

This guy's sick joke should be considered a death threat, not a joke.

https://www.facebook.com/daryl.fisher.10297

Oh, and now this slimebag is sayign he is taking a stand against all those spreading lies against him.. Uh huh, as if he wasn't recorded saying what he said :rolleyes:. He says he refuses to take down his social media profiles.. HAHAH.

Here is what he wrote, I found it somewhat humorous
R Daryl Fisher said:
Dear Family, Friends, and Supporters,

As all of you probably already know, I have been Facebook and Social Media bombed. The most accurate term is persecuted inaccurately and unjustly. The people who truly know me know the truth. The only way to eliminate the onslaught of false, inaccurate, rude, vulgar and downright outrageous personal attacks would be to delete my social media accounts. I am not going to do that. I will continue my campaign for Buncombe County Sheriff and take the high road. Please do as I do and do not engage these folks. Almost all of them do not live in Buncombe County. The people of Buncombe County will decide who our next Sheriff will be and I can live with that.

Last Edited:
An NC sheriff candidate's joke led thousands to say he's willing to kill to take guns

The local news on the candidate's whole incident of a 30 sec blurb out of a 5 min 30 sec video!

Nobody has explained the how(s) or why(s) just continued rhetoric.

Oh and what does a shrug actually 'mean'? Further, i still never heard the word 'kill' either?

Your thought process has a lot in common with another guy from a few years back doesn't it?:rolleyes:

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

So you're telling me the dems who want to protect everyone from gun violence are threatening gun violence agains law abiding people who don't hurt anyone instead of going after criminals who cause virtually all the gun violence.
Seriously WTF is wrong with these people?:mad:

I already have the hole dug, start lining them up single file please! Seriously, Taking my guns isn't going to go well for those that try, and they think they are going to keep every one safe, while they are the only ones that have the guns! Fine, So Be It!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top