JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
M

14C4DB9A-5CB5-4B28-AA24-307B4281E6A9.jpeg

Daryl Fisher (democrat candidate for sheriff Buncombe County North Carolina): Any weapon that is designed for use by the military I think we should ban. You've heard people say you have to pry my gun from my cold dead hands. (shrugs) OK.

How can one reconcile this mindset with taking an oath to uphold the United States Constitution and the State of North Carolina's Constitution?

Hope the good people of Buncombe County have their eyes and ears open...

Hope the good people of Buncombe County have their eyes and ears open...
Their largest city is Trasheville. Trust me, the braindead morons are sitting comfortably in their chairs ignorant of the world around em and cheering for him. Rest of the people in the county? Good luck to em.
He better watch his P's & Q' s or we will unleash the fiercest clown on the East coast on his hateful arse!!!:eek::eek::eek::p
Pretty much opposite side of NC. I wouldn't get the opportunity before someone in the other parts of that county does it. :eek:

A joke?...Its only funny if we are both laughing...
Whatever happen to " To serve and Protect"...?

The Sheriff is indeed able to voice his opinion and thoughts...Just as the folks under his "care" are able to voice their thoughts , with a vote the next election.
When you are in a position of trust and power it is never good to boost of killing those in your care.
Andy

He didn't claim it was a good one, and did say it was one he never should have said. Keep in mind he only said it was a joke AFTER the backlash he received.

So take that as you will, the context supports it being a bad joke or him just backpedaling.

Either way...with him being a Sheriff it was a bad thing to say...or even think.
We as law abiding US citizens should not be afraid of our Law Enforcement.
To be targeted , because of something that I legally own or a right that I exercise is wrong.
Andy

Ray Daryl looks a bit to old to be runnin' around killin' anyone. I'm sure he will be sitting a safe distance away when his SERT makes their first mistake.

The anti's are getting more and more bold. I'm actually glad they're not hiding anymore. At least now we don't have to abide those lies that "no one is coming for your guns". We knew the truth, now they're simply confirming what we've always known. Thankfully this isn't Australia or the UK - we have some different protections here and, we have a lot of pizzed off Americans that won't simply sit by and let folks come and take their guns. What a place we've come to.

A joke?...Its only funny if we are both laughing...
Whatever happen to " To serve and Protect"...?

The Sheriff is indeed able to voice his opinion and thoughts...Just as the folks under his "care" are able to voice their thoughts , with a vote the next election.
When you are in a position of trust and power it is never good to boost of killing those in your care.
Andy

Andy, there is, by Supreme court decision 2005, no mandate for any Law Enforcement officer to respond to any citizen's emergency, therefore, there is no serve nor protect!
Justices Rule Police Do Not Have a Constitutional Duty to Protect Someone

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top