JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am only concerned when the candidate stated he wanted military armament out of the hands of citizens, yet said nothing about out of the hands of the Law Enforcement personnel!

I don't want a war I don't want to see a war but if it comes a lot of good people are going to die protecting their rights. It will be costly.

I don't want a war I don't want to see a war but if it comes a lot of good people are going to die protecting their rights. It will be costly.

Ya know...Lincoln never perceived the State's Rights conflict would be so devastating to this nation's population either!

Daryl Fisher (democrat candidate for sheriff Buncombe County North Carolina): Any weapon that is designed for use by the military I think we should ban. You've heard people say you have to pry my gun from my cold dead hands. (shrugs) OK.

How can one reconcile this mindset with taking an oath to uphold the United States Constitution and the State of North Carolina's Constitution?

Hope the good people of Buncombe County have their eyes and ears open...

IAW NC Statute 11-11: oath of office for Sheriff

"I, __________________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will execute the Office of
Sheriff of _____________ County to the best of my knowledge and ability, agreeably to
law; and that I will not take, accept or receive, directly or indirectly, any fee, gift, bribe,
gratuity or reward whatsoever, for returning any man to serve as a juror or making any
false return on any process to me directed; so help me, God."

cite: G.S. 11-11

This needs to be put in prospective.
Killing or no killing by this guy.

How many would then scream in horror, if this Sheriff said free speech is dangerous and anyone speaking out against the government shall stop. Those who say they will speak until they are killed and he says OK.

How many would then scream in horror, if this Sheriff said free Religion is dangerous and anyone practicing religion shall stop. Those who say they will Attend church until they are killed and he says OK.

Imagine this man taking you off the capital steps and putting a bag over your head to shut you up?

Now take the above and put Police Officer in that same sentence how many would be arrested saying the same to a Leo? I rest my case. Its a threat because if we said the same to them you would be arrested at once.

This needs to be put in prospective.
Killing or no killing by this guy.

How many would then scream in horror, if this Sheriff said free speech is dangerous and anyone speaking out against the government shall stop. Those who say they will speak until they are killed and he says OK.

How many would then scream in horror, if this Sheriff said free Religion is dangerous and anyone practicing religion shall stop. Those who say they will Attend church until they are killed and he says OK.

Imagine this man taking you off the capital steps and putting a bag over your head to shut you up?

Now take the above and put Police Officer in that same sentence how many would be arrested saying the same to a Leo? I rest my case. Its a threat because if we said the same to them you would be arrested at once.

alas, an incitement filled post based strictly on hyperbole of 'what ifs'

King at least preached non-violence and peaceful means.

alas, an incitement filled post based strictly on hyperbole of 'what ifs'

King at least preached non-violence and peaceful means.

Perfect, actually this has already happened. No what ifs....!
Please insert coins and try to dial that number again after you have rechecked your number.

There are many many instances where this " HAS" happened in the United States, not to
mention daily around the world.
If you are going to talk down to people, hmm just throwing it out there,
perhaps fact check first might help you to only have the
need to dial that number once.

But schools out so have your self and awesome peach of a day !
LOL !!

Perfect, actually this has already happened. No what ifs....!
Please insert coins and try to dial that number again after you have rechecked your number.

There are many many instances where this " HAS" happened in the United States, not to
mention daily around the world.
If you are going to talk down to people, hmm just throwing it out there,
perhaps fact check first might help you to only have the
need to dial that number once.

But schools out so have your self and awesome peach of a day !
LOL !!

similar to the cites of authority you have provided eh?

please have a good day!

He didn't claim it was a good one, and did say it was one he never should have said. Keep in mind he only said it was a joke AFTER the backlash he received.

So take that as you will, the context supports it being a bad joke or him just backpedaling.

Like "I was drunk" -- "I was joking" means that a person has usually accidentally revealed something about themselves they know they shouldn't have.

Like "I was drunk" -- "I was joking" means that a person has usually accidentally revealed something about themselves they know they shouldn't have.
Kinda like "relax bro, it was a joke" after you push someone out of the window. There's no jokes, they just don't want to deal with consequences.

first and foremost the individual did not say that whatsoever!

listen to his actual FB statement!
He did not say what he is quoted to have said?

Daryl Fisher: Any weapon that is designed for use by the military I think we should ban. You've heard people say you have to pry my gun from my cold dead hands. (shrugs) OK.

Do we need a liberal lawyer to interpret the meaning?

He just said okay to taking the guns out of their dead hands. As in, kill them. He faced backlash, said he was joking and should never have said the joke. Did not need a lawyer after all. <|:•)

He'd be better off just dropping out of the race.

Wonder if he'd think it was a joke if someone said something like "Sheriff wants to murder me for my guns? Guess its time to take my deer rifle and plant a bullet between his eyes to protect myself" - I doubt he would.

At least the lines are more visible each passing day. And they cannot use the "no one is coming for your guns" lie - as its already born out that yes, in fact they do want to take our guns, and yes, they do want to kill us.

He did not say what he is quoted to have said?

Daryl Fisher: Any weapon that is designed for use by the military I think we should ban. You've heard people say you have to pry my gun from my cold dead hands. (shrugs) OK.

Do we need a liberal lawyer to interpret the meaning?

Nope, know who the audience was?

Nope, you listen to Ms Clinton's election rhetoric?

Nope, you listen to Mr Trump's election rhetoric?

Nope, you listen to Mr Sander's election rhetoric?

Nope, you get the picture now don't ya?

Nope, you listen to the whole conversation or just the portion taken out of context,
oh wait, where is the entire recording?
oh wait, who posted the clip?
oh wait, for what purpose?

oh dear, those pesky critical thinking skills are such a nuisance are they not?

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top