JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Today I spoke with the Beaverton Bi-Mart store manager about distributing the flyers. She also told me I would first have to contact the Bi-Mart corporate office (same number, 541-344-0681). They would have to see a copy (possibly a physical copy via snail-mail) of the flyer, then, if it's approved, they would contact the store manager directly. Only then could the flyer be distributed. So, unfortunately not quite so straightforward.

I will contact Radian Weapons and ask them, as event organizers, how they want to proceed. I'll also ask if they have, or can make a printer-friendly version of the flyer.

Dont know how I missed this, but I'll definitely be making the drive down!
I'm willing to bet a lot of supporters out there haven't yet heard about this rally. Case in point: today I asked a colleague at work who's into firearms if he knew about it, and he said no, he hadn't.

Just goes to show: we definitely need more advertisement.

Today I spoke with the Beaverton Bi-Mart store manager about distributing the flyers. She also told me I would first have to contact the Bi-Mart corporate office (same number, 541-344-0681). They would have to see a copy (possibly a physical copy via snail-mail) of the flyer, then, if it's approved, they would contact the store manager directly. Only then could the flyer be distributed. So, unfortunately not quite so straightforward.

I will contact Radian Weapons and ask them, as event organizers, how they want to proceed. I'll also ask if they have, or can make a printer-friendly version of the flyer.

Seeing as time is getting shorter for this, wouldn't an email picture of a flyer to someone at BiMart suffice? And lets definitely get a simple flyer from Radian for this, ASAP.

Seeing as time is getting shorter for this, wouldn't an email picture of a flyer to someone at BiMart suffice? And lets definitely get a simple flyer from Radian for this, ASAP.
The manager told me the flyer might have to be snail-mailed in. Clearly emailing a pdf would be faster. I'm at work right now so I can't call Bi-Mart. Can you take that on?
I emailed Radian and asked for a printer-friendly copy of the flyer.

Just checked to see if there was a reply to my email to Radian ([email protected]). It was rejected by their system with the following message:

We're writing to let you know that the group you tried to contact (rally) may not exist, or you may not have permission to post messages to the group.
:
Thanks,
radianweapons.com admins

I resent my request to the other email address on the home page: [email protected].

I don't have a Facebook account (and will avoid having one as long as possible), so if someone else has an account there, maybe you can contact Radian and request a printer-friendly version of the flyer.

Sorry. :(

Just checked to see if there was a reply to my email to Radian ([email protected]). It was rejected by their system with the following message:

We're writing to let you know that the group you tried to contact (rally) may not exist, or you may not have permission to post messages to the group.
:
Thanks,
radianweapons.com admins

I resent my request to the other email address on the home page: [email protected].

I don't have a Facebook account (and will avoid having one as long as possible), so if someone else has an account there, maybe you can contact Radian and request a printer-friendly version of the flyer.

Facebook sucks, I'm treating it as necessary evil at this point. I will try to message them.

I reached out to daily shooter, hickok45, and oregear, and a couple of others. I will post something at gun club on next visit.

Definitly need all hands on deck for this one. I just hope we keep it about guns and not other issues. When we deviate and go into other politics and religion we lose people. Not that i'm opposed to those issues we just need to have a goal and stay to it.

Definitly need all hands on deck for this one. I just hope we keep it about guns and not other issues. When we deviate and go into other politics and religion we lose people. Not that i'm opposed to those issues we just need to have a goal and stay to it.
Unfortunately those things go hand in hand when voting for candidates but for purposes of this rally they shouldn't be relevant.

Just talked to the district manager for the Beaverton Bi-Mart. He was very helpful, and said I should bring a copy of the flyer in to the store, leave it at the front desk, and he would take a look and discuss with his boss whether or not to give the OK. I totally understand, even if I believe 2A rights should not be a controversial issue, that businesses are there to make money and need to be very careful and as neutral as possible, especially when their customers come from all parts of the political spectrum.

I will just bring in a few copies of the black background flyer until we get a printer friendly version. I suggest anyone else interested do the same.

Just talked to the district manager for the Beaverton Bi-Mart. He was very helpful, and said I should bring a copy of the flyer in to the store, leave it at the front desk, and he would take a look and discuss with his boss whether or not to give the OK. I totally understand, even if I believe 2A rights should not be a controversial issue, that businesses are there to make money and need to be very careful and as neutral as possible, especially when their customers come from all parts of the political spectrum.

I will just bring in a few copies of the black background flyer until we get a printer friendly version. I suggest anyone else interested do the same.
But black flyers look scary and evil;)

I'm willing to bet a lot of supporters out there haven't yet heard about this rally. Case in point: today I asked a colleague at work who's into firearms if he knew about it, and he said no, he hadn't.

Just goes to show: we definitely need more advertisement.
Socialize, , Socialize Socialize.

There are now flyers that can be printed and handed out as well.

The manager told me the flyer might have to be snail-mailed in. Clearly emailing a pdf would be faster. I'm at work right now so I can't call Bi-Mart. Can you take that on?
I emailed Radian and asked for a printer-friendly copy of the flyer.

Sorry I missed this ^^. There's no sense in calling corporate without a decent flyer to mail. They're going to want/need that!

:
Thanks,
radianweapons.com admins

No one to call at Radian?

But black flyers look scary and evil;)

YES.....

Socialize, , Socialize Socialize.

There are now flyers that can be printed and handed out as well.

Where?

Radian launched a website that is being updated with new info: Defend the 2nd | Now is the time to stand together.. This is easy to share with others via text message, email, social media, etc.

A website that says "Give us money" does no good as far as getting the word out. Flyers put on the counters of all gun shops, Raidian seeing if they can get Lars Larson to mention this, IMO is something that need to be done now.

No one to call at Radian.
A website that says "Give us money" does no good as far as getting the word out. Flyers put on the counters of all gun shops, Raidian seeing if they can get Lars Larson to mention this, IMO is something that need to be done now.

Interesting perspective. Did you look at the full site?

There is more than just fundraising on the site. On the topic of fundraising though they did manage to raise $100,000 by selling Raptors/Talons. Part of the funds will be used to advertise the event. The specifics of this have not been disclosed.

Radian doesn't have a phone number devoted to the rally but there is a different email address to use to contact them. [email protected]

Sorry I missed this ^^. There's no sense in calling corporate without a decent flyer to mail. They're going to want/need that!

No one to call at Radian?
I already called Bi-Mart, see my post above #130. I'll check my inbox tonight to see if Radian responded. Arakboss was going to try Facebook. Otherwise, yes, calling Radian would make sense, if there's a contact number. I work during their business hours, so I don't always have time to for activism :(. If someone else can help out please do so. Time is running out.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads