JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I thought that article was a bit lacking in information on how a vet might lose their firearms, I found this article that explains it fairly well
Scroll down to Veteran gun owners and the law for the relevant bits

I thought that article was a bit lacking in information on how a vet might lose their firearms, I found this article that explains it fairly well
Scroll down to Veteran gun owners and the law for the relevant bits

I remember a case a few years ago here in Idaho... A look at this google search may provide some insight on this issue and the concerns of the veterans that may have when seeking help.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=idaho+veteran+gun+confiscation&atb=v314-1&t=chromentp&ia=web

This law is at the heart of a situation that happened with a close friend.

Fellow veteran, was in a competency hearing but didn't know it (because nobody was honest that that is what it was). When asked who does the household finances, he said his wife did. Examiner put down "veteran cannot do household finances". He was flagged as incompetent to manage his own affairs, but didn't know that detail either until he got a very unfriendly letter in the mail months later stating his 2A rights were gone.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top