JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
88e971de651b4d60dc9be97f8ac4a778.jpg 88e971de651b4d60dc9be97f8ac4a778.jpg
Glad you got it. Personally I find it perfectly ok for someone to be true to real punk roots and be anti authoritarian. In the spirit of people like Duane Peter's, John lydon or Crisis it makes perfect sense to be a pro gun punk rocker.
HAHA my friend is in his 40s .
Still sports a spike mohawk sometimes.
When we go shooting in a few weeks I'm going to tell him he Can't go unless he sports the Spike .
So I can take pictures of him .lol

I think that we all need to be asking the question of what's next. Each and every one of us needs to take action and write the emails that we may have neglected to do. Time to refresh the list of legislators and email addresses and target those on important committees. IT DOES REQUIRE WORK AND TIME. Don't buy into the talk that it's easy, because it certainly is not. If you don't have the email addresses, find them. These things aren't impossible but it does take time and effort. Let's put something behind the rally and actually do something besides show up. We need to get in the game and actually do something besides watch from the sidelines and cheer.

Senate Democrats

House Democrats

HAHA my friend is in his 40s .
Still sports a spike mohawk sometimes.
When we go shooting in a few weeks I'm going to tell him he Can't go unless he sports the Spike .
So I can take pictures of him .lol
I often shoot with folks sporting multi-colored hair and studded leather jackets wearing Utilikilts and Doc Martens. Nothing weird to me. Now if I see nudists at the range, that is another thing.

I often shoot with folks sporting multi-colored hair and studded leather jackets wearing Utilikilts and Doc Martins. Nothing weird to me. Now if I see nudists at the range, that is another thing.

If you see nudists at the range could you shoot me a Convo with details. Females only in my case. ;)

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads