JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For me,

just North of the Oregon boarder, I got...

striped_skunk_1.jpg 'd
I hate hunting on public land! Came close on a couple of occasions, but, no horns and no shooting opportunities. For 6 years now, I have not been able to help my son get his first buck on public land. Not a happy camper! Hoping for a better 'Late Season'!

How 'bout you?

Bill

I did, however, experience some awesome outdoor adventures that included some really cool places! Love my time alone in the woods!!! Baldy Mtn 1.jpg

IMG_1748.JPG Not the biggest bucks in the woods, but my boy and I both got forked horns, and my daughter filled her doe tag on Friday IMG_1813.JPG
For me,

I hate hunting on public land! Came close on a couple of occasions, but, no horns and no shooting opportunities. For 6 years now, I have not been able to help my son get his first buck on public land. Not a happy camper! Hoping for a better 'Late Season'!

How 'bout you?

Bill

I'm not a big game hunter, but boy do I enjoy backstrap on my Traeger! I hope the best for everyone!

I haven't bought a BG tag since 05, I sure miss being out in the woods.
Awesome job to all who hunt and to those who were successful.;)

Hey Bill, there's always late buck in November!!!:) Good luck.

Last Edited:
I was skunked this year.
My hunting buddy got one decent size spike. Happened about 2mins into out hunt, probably 30yds from the truck.

It was his first deer, I had a chance at a doe at last light but I wasn't sure of the background I was shooting into so I missed out.
I'd rather go hunger that have to change my screen name.

But I'm ready for elk season!

For me,

How 'bout you?

Bill

Dont get discouraged... I cant imaging Wa. and different than Ore. but some statistics from back in 2014 showed a rough average of only 20% success for western Oregon deer.

Unit Stats

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads