JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For me,

just North of the Oregon boarder, I got...

striped_skunk_1.jpg 'd
I hate hunting on public land! Came close on a couple of occasions, but, no horns and no shooting opportunities. For 6 years now, I have not been able to help my son get his first buck on public land. Not a happy camper! Hoping for a better 'Late Season'!

How 'bout you?

Bill

I did, however, experience some awesome outdoor adventures that included some really cool places! Love my time alone in the woods!!! Baldy Mtn 1.jpg

IMG_1748.JPG Not the biggest bucks in the woods, but my boy and I both got forked horns, and my daughter filled her doe tag on Friday IMG_1813.JPG
For me,

I hate hunting on public land! Came close on a couple of occasions, but, no horns and no shooting opportunities. For 6 years now, I have not been able to help my son get his first buck on public land. Not a happy camper! Hoping for a better 'Late Season'!

How 'bout you?

Bill

I'm not a big game hunter, but boy do I enjoy backstrap on my Traeger! I hope the best for everyone!

I haven't bought a BG tag since 05, I sure miss being out in the woods.
Awesome job to all who hunt and to those who were successful.;)

Hey Bill, there's always late buck in November!!!:) Good luck.

Last Edited:
I was skunked this year.
My hunting buddy got one decent size spike. Happened about 2mins into out hunt, probably 30yds from the truck.

It was his first deer, I had a chance at a doe at last light but I wasn't sure of the background I was shooting into so I missed out.
I'd rather go hunger that have to change my screen name.

But I'm ready for elk season!

For me,

How 'bout you?

Bill

Dont get discouraged... I cant imaging Wa. and different than Ore. but some statistics from back in 2014 showed a rough average of only 20% success for western Oregon deer.

Unit Stats

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top