JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That was Mel brooks huh? Just looked at all the movies he did. WOW! A number of those just aren't for me. I still have a great deal of respect for him though.
Get Smart was his early work. Loved it as a kid. Some of his movies were a little much for me. Blazing Saddles was his all time crowning achievement. Have watched it several times and its still LOL funny every damn time.

Oh yeah. Probably a couple others I should get to.
I thought DVD technology was dead?!?!
from my days in medical Archiving, I have a collection of IBM 8" floppys, a couple of Optical drive disc, 5 1/4" floppy
have one of the first external USB storage disc with 160 Meg SCIS drive - cost $600 back in the day

I thought DVD technology was dead?!?!
from my days in medical Archiving, I have a collection of IBM 8" floppys, a couple of Optical drive disc, 5 1/4" floppy
have one of the first external USB storage disc with 160 Meg SCIS drive - cost $600 back in the day
I don't usually watch DVDs. It's difficult to remember how to get the TV switched to feed from the little $24.99 DVD player we have. And then figure out how to work the control for the DVD player. And I never did figure out how to get sound from DVDs being played to come through the surround sound system. So sound ,when playing DVDs, comes through the TV speakers. :(
I used to do pretty good with the ol' VCR when recording shows to watch later though!

I don't usually watch DVDs. It's difficult to remember how to get the TV switched to feed from the little $24.99 DVD player we have. And then figure out how to work the control for the DVD player. And I never did figure out how to get sound from DVDs being played to come through the surround sound system. So sound ,when playing DVDs, comes through the TV speakers. :(
I used to do pretty good with the ol' VCR when recording shows to watch later though!

Find a nerd in your area in their 40's to 60's. Or DM me and we can video conference. No promises! :D

Dude, call me.

Like floppy said, a basic nerd in you area should be able to sort you out in short order. At worst you will need to buy some cables, but chances are a local nerd will have what you need sitting in their vast piles of extras.

DAR-04_09_24-1_23.png

Frickin' Nerds. We used to beat 'em up. Now they got us by the balls.

Signed,
Chem Lab Assistant, Biology Lab Assistant, Media Center Assistant.
As I've aged, the terms "Nerd" and "Geek" are always capitalized, and considered terms of endearment in my book.

Dude, call me.

Like floppy said, a basic nerd in you area should be able to sort you out in short order. At worst you will need to buy some cables, but chances are a local nerd will have what you need sitting in their vast piles of extras.
a friend of mine has hearing loss from the Military
the VA gave him a hearing aid with a box to hook up to his speaker outputs on his Big Screen
he now hears his TV and movies directly in his hearing aids

a friend of mine has hearing loss from the Military
the VA gave him a hearing aid with a box to hook up to his speaker outputs on his Big Screen
he now hears his TV and movies directly in his hearing aids
My wife uses bluetooth earbuds. I will walk into the room and have half a conversation with her before realizing she does not even know I am there. . .

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top