JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's awful! The victim shouldn't pay for the attackers mistake.

Agreed. I felt sadness and outrage. Just another example of life not being fair. This wasn't even a gun-defense case, so membership to that legal foundation would still have helped him? IDK. They dragged in his boxing training and made him out to be a violent, vigilante, always wanted to kill somebody, type. Those who have martial arts training are aware of this or at least should be. My Sigung always said to avoid fighting except as a last resort.

Agreed. I felt sadness and outrage. Just another example of life not being fair. This wasn't even a gun-defense case, so membership to that legal foundation would still have helped him? IDK. They dragged in his boxing training and made him out to be a violent, vigilante, always wanted to kill somebody, type. Those who have martial arts training are aware of this or at least should be. My Sigung always said to avoid fighting except as a last resort.
That's what I have been taught. Only use it as a last resort. One of the reasons I took Aikido is because it is more defensive and not really offensive.

First of all the unfair advantage was with three masked intruders and the second unfair advantage was the parents not teaching your their sons right from wrong. Always want to blame everyone else when there kin make the wrong decisions.

Bingo, WE HAVE A WINNER! (No more entries, please).
F that... I want to hear everyone's raised ire! This pisses me off! I applauded the "unfair" fight. I was pissed to see such stupid youths. But glad they were disposed of propperly. As far as I'm concerned you can display them on a spike like Vlad the Impaler! It drives me absolutely insane how crime pays and people like this Leroy POS are trying to make it pay more. The time for coddling and taking prisoners should Be over.

She is being charged - most states now have laws that if you are complicit in a felony crime and anyone dies as a result, whether you directly caused the death or not, whether it was their partners in crime or not, you will be charged with their murder, not the victim.
I watched a interview with this beast of woman a day or two ago as she's In her striped "suit" as she preens and fiddles with her hair. And tries to look pretty. I sincerely hope she does get the death penalty. Hope by being thrown In a pit of spikes.

This quote from that article from the nasty piece of work that apparently put these 3 up to the job:

"I won't take responsibility for the murders, I won't. I feel guilty, but I don't feel responsible," Rodriguez said in an interview with ABC's "World News Tonight with David Muir."

She also said she doesn't blame the man who shot and killed her three friends while defending his home.

"I know what we did was stupid and wrong," she said. "I don't blame him… I understand why he did what he did. I mean, I do to an extent."

How nice to know she doesn't blame the good guy for being a good guy - that she understands why he did what he did....to an extent. WTF?! This waste of O2 also says she won't take responsibility for the murders - I'm thinking it's not up to her. What a POS. Her parents must be so proud.
Why the hell are they interviewing her??? If she has an attorney (court appointed or other) I would think they would not allow this, but are probably trying to play the sympathy card. :cool:

I watched a interview with this beast of woman a day or two ago as she's In her striped "suit" as she preens and fiddles with her hair. And tries to look pretty. I sincerely hope she does get the death penalty. Hope by being thrown In a pit of spikes.

I saw the same interview; what a piece of work. And she has three kids. No word if dad (or dads) are in the picture, but if I was a betting man, I'd wager not. One has to feel for the childhood those little people are likely going to have. That and the taxpayer picking up the tab for everything, of course.

I don't feel bad for ANY pukes that break into a home and try to rob anyone. Sounds to me like they needed thier azzes spank more as kids, instead of being let to roam and do as they please. Kids today don't want to fave the consequences for thier action and have tbe "everybody owes me on life" attitude because the lazy azz sobs don't want to work like honest people to get what they have in life in an honest way. People in society today get limp write about how to handkerchief things with thieves and crooks.
Do you know why they used to have public hangings? I'll tell ya why. It was because they were meant as a detourant to show others the consequences of thier actions and what IS going to happen to them, should they decide to make a stupid decision to do crime, and they would then be hanging from a rope themselves too.
I can garantee you that if we went back to doing that, you'd see the crime rate drop like snowball headed for hell. We've gotten slack about how we deal with crime, and that's why we have crime. ;)

So, I see it this way, carrying knives, which can kill, maim and do other serious bodily harm; brass knuckles which can kill, maim and do other serious bodily harm; on the persons of culprits who know potential of said items, were met by young man with a tool that was meant to defend life, limb and property. Culprits brought these items with intent to use if need arose, then were dispatched to the afterlife by someone with a better tool and somehow this was an unfair fight?! Grandpa is some kind of Special Stupid to think this was unfair! What's unfair is that these three disrupted this young mans right to a peaceful and quiet afternoon by their act of grand stupidity! Good on the young man. Never bring inadequate tools to a gunfight!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top