JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So lets see if a none black man broke into these two girls home and their dad shot that non-black man,
would they say the same thing? Nope, because sadly why there is a race issue in this country. Race issue
doesn't equal break the law and get away with it. Shooting a fleeing person like in that video, not smart,
but that kid wouldn't be dead, if he stayed home and studied for that future they claim he had.
Many black kids are dying because we are no longer teaching accountability, but are teaching special treatment.
At night, committing crime you are all the same color...The Color of a CRIMINAL !
Only the Government keeps promoting Racism...That is why I answer the Race question on forms with HUMAN .
(I sure ain't no Alien from Outer Space.)

So lets see if a none black man broke into these two girls home and their dad shot that non-black man,
would they say the same thing? Nope, because sadly why there is a race issue in this country. Race issue
doesn't equal break the law and get away with it. Shooting a fleeing person like in that video, not smart,
but that kid wouldn't be dead, if he stayed home and studied for that future they claim he had.
Many black kids are dying because we are no longer teaching accountability, but are teaching special treatment.

Did someone say special treatment for being a specific race................

New campaign to repeal Washington's ban on affirmative action
Inslee statement supporting legislative action to enact I-1000 | Governor Jay Inslee

So yeah, here in the far north PDRK WA, we can expect this problem to worsen.

Ray

Last Edited:
From the Blaze article, Mr. Schumacher on the death of the boys:
"These boys' families are going to suffer with this the rest of their lives, we have to live with this the rest of our lives," he said. "You can't change history, but you can damn sure learn from it, and maybe some kids will learn from this."
Thankfully, society won't have to live with them....

Did someone say special treatment for being a specific race................

New campaign to repeal Washington's ban on affirmative action
Inslee statement supporting legislative action to enact I-1000 | Governor Jay Inslee

So yeah, here in the far north PDRK WA, we can expect this problem to worse.

Ray

A while back in Ohio they were crying about how there weren't enough black LEOs.
It wasn't that they weren't applying. It was that they couldn't pass the tests and background.
So the geniuses thought it would be fair to lower the standards so more blacks could get through.

Biggest problem was there were still a lot of black officers who protested saying this would take away from the hard work they have done to get hired.

What a joke.

"How he gonna get his money?"

"Child's point of view that was raised in the hood. How's he going to get his money?" Well, it could be earned by the sweat of one's brow!

I wasn't raised in "the hood". Far from it, in fact. But my early life was humble, to put it mildly, or more accurately, poor, at least in a monetary sense. Father was a civil servant, mother was stay-at-home mom (they were old school that way), there were six kids (two of whom identical twins with health issues), a grandmother with Alzheimers, all of which packed into a tiny, drafty house in the middle of nowhere. So middle of the no where, there was no television reception, little radio, and we read a lot of books. We ate of beans, rice, tortillas, and the such. It was supplemented with goat's milk and eggs from our small amount of livestock, fish from the lake, our gardens, and sometimes hunted game. Many of our clothes my mother or grandmother made by hand, others were old and hand-me-downs. It was not always easy, but I feel blessed for my time with family then, and remember fondly those years.

The idea of robbing someone else to better our situation would be so alien that words fail me to even describe how insane that notion would be. I can't even get my mind around how someone would view that as "a value", for want of a better term. Seriously, what the hell?

Thought I did not fully understand at the time, I later appreciated the hardworking, tough/strict (and occasionally and understandably a little crazy) parents who taught us six brats the value of hard work and putting in long hours, resilience, of the incalculable worth of an education (formal or otherwise), always being honest in any dealings, being respectful to others, and otherwise taking care of business. All six of us have done well either in the military, business, information technology, finance, or (in most cases) some combination of said.

Anyway, enough musing. Yeesh, what a train-wreck of a video.

We be teachin white privilege an how to use an iPhone SX.
Ive been waiting for that white Priveledge 50, I seem to lose allot more for having light skin then I have ever got.

I recall in the 1980's I applied for a county job, and there was a test. I scored 92%, a guy taking it with me, scored a passing 78%,
he got the job. Happened many times in my life being told I qualify but was the wrong color. Imagine that reversed their would be and outcry, but because I have light skin, too bad so sad.

Ive been waiting for that white Priveledge 50, I seem to lose allot more for having light skin then I have ever got.

I recall in the 1980's I applied for a county job, and there was a test. I scored 92%, a guy taking it with me, scored a passing 78%,
he got the job. Happened many times in my life being told I qualify but was the wrong color. Imagine that reversed their would be and outcry, but because I have light skin, too bad so sad.

There was a caller on a talk radio show that was complaining that he was being turned down for jobs, university, etc, even tho he had marked the paperwork that he was a person of color ie a minority. Seems he was white as could be but he identified as black. o_O ... they weren't going for it! ;)

"Child's point of view that was raised in the hood. How's he going to get his money?" Well, it could be earned by the sweat of one's brow!

I wasn't raised in "the hood". Far from it, in fact. But my early life was humble, to put it mildly, or more accurately, poor, at least in a monetary sense. Father was a civil servant, mother was stay-at-home mom (they were old school that way), there were six kids (two of whom identical twins with health issues), a grandmother with Alzheimers, all of which packed into a tiny, drafty house in the middle of nowhere. So middle of the no where, there was no television reception, little radio, and we read a lot of books. We ate of beans, rice, tortillas, and the such. It was supplemented with goat's milk and eggs from our small amount of livestock, fish from the lake, our gardens, and sometimes hunted game. Many of our clothes my mother or grandmother made by hand, others were old and hand-me-downs. It was not always easy, but I feel blessed for my time with family then, and remember fondly those years.

The idea of robbing someone else to better our situation would be so alien that words fail me to even describe how insane that notion would be. I can't even get my mind around how someone would view that as "a value", for want of a better term. Seriously, what the hell?

Thought I did not fully understand at the time, I later appreciated the hardworking, tough/strict (and occasionally and understandably a little crazy) parents who taught us six brats the value of hard work and putting in long hours, resilience, of the incalculable worth of an education (formal or otherwise), always being honest in any dealings, being respectful to others, and otherwise taking care of business. All six of us have done well either in the military, business, information technology, finance, or (in most cases) some combination of said.

Anyway, enough musing. Yeesh, what a train-wreck of a video.

My wife has very similar background and says very similar things... I actually like her. And she does help keep me straight since I have a bit of outlaw in me even tho my family was pretty middle class for the 1950s. We didn't start that way tho. Mom and Dad moved from CT to CA with two kids in tow to escape demented/dysfunctional family. Dad started all over again looking for work and taking any job he could get. He finally got back his position with Telco and was making good wages. Mom stayed home and raised us kids, and we had our very own dysfunctional family. I think it was having a series of above ground pools and all those trips to S Cal beaches. Body whompin at The Wedge!!!

Here's yet another one, felon pointed a gun at a man's kids in a restaurant and the man ( a legal CHL holder) shot him dead. The thugs mom is complaining, " why he gotta shoot 5 times"? One should have been enough. My sons gun wasn't even loaded. o_O
Mother of armed robber shot dead by man defending his children: 'Why did he shoot him five times?
Momma, your boy played a stupid game... He won a stupid prize...

See how that cause and effect thing works out...

Here's yet another one, felon pointed a gun at a man's kids in a restaurant and the man ( a legal CHL holder) shot him dead. The thugs mom is complaining, " why he gotta shoot 5 times"? One should have been enough. My sons gun wasn't even loaded. o_O
Mother of armed robber shot dead by man defending his children: 'Why did he shoot him five times?

Because you stupid b**** his 442 only holds five rounds and it would look bad to reload and give your little punk another five that he deserved.

She shoulda sent her robber boy out with this if she dint want him to be hurt:

46950426-pistol-bang-flag.jpg

But when the robber saw the two children walk out of the restroom and pointed his gun at them

Annnnnnnd that would be why the father plugged your idiot son five times. Seriously, the mentality of these crooks and/or family. Good grief. :rolleyes:

Soon after Herrera, who didn't have a job, started bringing home money, the station said — and police told KSAT they believe he was involved with other robberies.

"If you have money from whatever you're doing, you can take that money and find a place to live," Ruiz (the gunmen's mother) told the station she told her son.

The kid never had a chance with a dumb slag of a mother like that.... o_O

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews