JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The kid never had a chance with a dumb slag of a mother like that.... o_O

Agreed. Ew, what a train-wreck of a human being.

Two words...

Generational Welfare...

Mic drop....

:eek:

You make a good point and I believe this is a large factor in our current chaos. In the past, if one wanted to enjoy the fruits of increase, it took toil, ingenuity, planning, sweat, and gumption. Now we've had generations that have received "free" stuff to live on and enjoy. I suppose, in their view, it isn't a huge leap from that to just taking from others directly.

thread necromancy!

pOeHduE.png

Agreed. Ew, what a train-wreck of a human being.

You make a good point and I believe this is a large factor in our current chaos. In the past, if one wanted to enjoy the fruits of increase, it took toil, ingenuity, planning, sweat, and gumption. Now we've had generations that have received "free" stuff to live on and enjoy. I suppose, in their view, it isn't a huge leap from that to just taking from others directly.

100% ON THE MONEY! Having been a student of Sociology, the "I'm entitled to whatever the Government gives me, or what I can steal." Is the mindset of the Ghetto Those that steal AND collect the most from the State and the United States Government can , and will be called "J Paul Ghetto". ;)

There is a difference between being a young dumb kid who does something stupid and might pay for it where people's hearts might bleed for your loss and this where the kids are young dumb criminals. And the instant you decide to go do something illegal and carry it out, you have exited the realm of young dumb kid and there is no going back once you have crossed that line. Decisions have consequences. These criminals and their family now have to live with those decisions and consequences. Just like the rest of us. Boohoo. That is life. Deal with it just like the rest of us.

Last Edited:
Decisions have consequences. These criminals and their family now have to live with those decisions and consequences. Just like the rest of us. Boohoo. That is life. Deal with it just like the rest of us.

We, as a society, along with our judges, coddle young budding criminals and give them chance after chance after chance. Societal trend, especially parenting, is towards no responsibility, not accepting responsibility. Is it no wonder then that so many adults act this way, much less their brain dead and entitled offspring?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top