JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I love nuts and seeds, I NEED bread, to keep the mayo and mustard off my fingers. I prefer the two separate.

If you like the bread, I see no reason to stop buying it, regardless of what happens to Dave. Heck, if we stopped using products or services every time one person in a corporation breaks the law, we wouldn't have much to choose from. Yes, his name got the product recognized, but if it were no good, it wouldn't sell. For me, I think about all the folks that work for that company and still need a job to take care of their families. One thing that Dave's does locally is to hire ex-cons to help give them a chance to have a decent job when others won't. I'll continue to support the company, regardless of what happens to Dave.

So, is the bread outsourced for production?

Keeping the name and marketing strategies would be stupid, so let's give them some new names and marketing strategies to contemplate.

How about; "Daves Attempted Killing Bread"

Myth Busters to the rescue.
The local Milwaukee factory is still non-union. They treat their people well.
The local Milwaukee factory is in full production. 3 shifts. 24 hour operation.

I bought that stuff when it first came out and I liked every kind they had to offer especially the sin-dawg. Something is up with their bread in my opinion it doesn't taste the same and at $6 a loaf I'm not willing to keep trying a product that won't get finished. I must say though that when it was good it made the best toast with Nutella.

And about every other month my kids and I make homemade cinnamon rolls.

Too bad about Dave. Substance addiction is a very tough battle to beat. I hope the best for him.

The bread: too expensive for me to buy very often and in fact, have only done so maybe 5 times.

His bread was too expensive. It hurt my brain badly every time my wife wanted me to get her a loaf. Guess he needed the extra money for drugs.

No Mo!

Bail $$ is what he needs now.

HEY, I'm sorry to be so hard on this guy, but if you're gonna' market something based upon what you have DONE, KEEP DOIN' IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you can't KEEP DOIN' IT, get out!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top