JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

I don't think the Wisconsin Jury for this trial is going to buy a self defense argument.

Last Edited:
Thanks for your update here too.

I put some links on the other PARADE - murder/injury thread too.

Take care.

Cate

I was wondering why the news was so hesitant to ID the driver, now I see why. I can't wait for the main stream news to start trying to make excuses for this scum now.
It will be interesting to see if the same outrage that was expressed after the single death in Charlottesville is displayed for this event.

From reading many of the headlines, it appears that the SUV drove itself through the crowd. Little mention of driver in headlines. Maybe it was one of those new fangled autonomous vehicles.

Screenshot_20211122-025319.png

Screenshot_20211122-025312.png

Screenshot_20211122-025305.png

Screenshot_20211122-025259.png

If it had been a shooting event I wonder if the headlines from these same media outlets would read:

"Gun shoots 20 people in parade"

"Rifle kills 4 injures 50 in parade"

Last Edited:
Possible, and it wouldn't have taken up much more print space to say "Driver in SUV....."
"Media" such as it is, has been on an anti SUV kick for decades. I have long laughed at the headlines making it sound like SUV's just up and kill all by themselves. This though, as the hours went on, was telling me the driver was not what the media wanted. When some killer does not fit the narrative they start doing this little dance we are seeing here. Now the excuses will start, next they will try to find some way to pretend it never happened. Nothing to see here, move along.

Excuse for driver already being introduced in media. He was a good man trying to get his life straight when he was faced with a knife fight.

Does it require mowing down crowds to flee a knife fight?

That is the most retarded thing I've read this morning.
It's going to be a long day....sigh.

Rittenhouse news cycle just went into the background….

Sounds like the knife fight thing was staged to distract law enforcement.
If this was a planned attack motivated by disagreement to the Rittenhouse verdict and ties to BLM. I hope the court of public opinion sees the evil these folks are willing to execute in the name of equity.

My heart breaks for these families! How absolutely horrific and AVOIDABLE! This POS has a rap sheet dating back to 99 and he is out on parole? Are you kidding me?
How many more families have to suffer and innocent people get murdered before this new America gets stopped and this social agenda garbage gets stopped dead in its tracks? I miss the old America 😥! God, please be with the families of those affected by this monster, and comfort the grieving parents of children taken from them, especially in this holiday season. Amen!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top