JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Right, nobody with dare make excuses for him. The earth is flat too. :s0140:
:s0140::s0140::s0140:
Yep, right in the lumber yard.

Any defense of that guy would be utterly incredulous. Even CNN knows he is a monster.

Although in some sense you are correct. Somewhere on the internet, some random crank will empathize with him. Anders Brevik has empathizers, so why wouldn't this guy?

The "knife fight" reports were that police were responding to a fight and when they arrived they did not see a fight but saw the SUV racing away from the area where the fight was reported. There was no justification for running down parade participants unless it was an Antifa parade.
Don't bring a knife to a suv fight!

Any defense of that guy would be utterly incredulous. Even CNN knows he is a monster.
Oh brother.

So, I *just*, 19:01 my time, duck ducked CNN, went to the home page - "Breaking News, Latest News". Nice layout, slick. Can't say I've seen it before.

There are dozens of clicklines. Reading them I find:

5 have to do with Trump
4 have to do with Kyle Rittenhouse
1 has to do with the "Wisconsin Parade"

Reading the article it's very "fact based," what police and witnesses say mostly. No commentary.

All fine.

But compare it to coverage about Kyle Rittenhouse within a day of that event. His social media, interests, associations, are all "covered". He's called a "vigilante".

So... no "defense." But no commentary on any vigilateness. No 'deep dive' into his social media. None of the bubblegumte I've come to expect from CNN. Just the facts ma'am! lol

I predict we'll see no talking heads flapping their jaws. No "analysis" of "what this says about us." No "deep dives" into associations, beliefs, on and on that is the fodder of the press nowadays when it's about someone they don't like/is not on "their" side.

Yeah. No defense.

Oh brother.

So, I *just*, 19:01 my time, duck ducked CNN, went to the home page - "Breaking News, Latest News". Nice layout, slick. Can't say I've seen it before.

There are dozens of clicklines. Reading them I find:

5 have to do with Trump
4 have to do with Kyle Rittenhouse
1 has to do with the "Wisconsin Parade"

Reading the article it's very "fact based," what police and witnesses say mostly. No commentary.

All fine.

But compare it to coverage about Kyle Rittenhouse within a day of that event. His social media, interests, associations, are all "covered". He's called a "vigilante".

So... no "defense." But no commentary on any vigilateness. No 'deep dive' into his social media. None of the bubblegumte I've come to expect from CNN. Just the facts ma'am! lol

I predict we'll see no talking heads flapping their jaws. No "analysis" of "what this says about us." No "deep dives" into associations, beliefs, on and on that is the fodder of the press nowadays when it's about someone they don't like/is not on "their" side.

Yeah. No defense.
Not to mention they are still going on about the kid who shot the scum. Still calling him racist, even though he shot all white people. This scum who ran people down? They will NEVER be talking about even a week from now, much less a year. Only thing we can look forward to now is them making excuses for him then they will pretend it never happened. Or its Trumps fault.

Not to mention they are still going on about the kid who shot the scum. Still calling him racist, even though he shot all white people. This scum who ran people down? They will NEVER be talking about even a week from now, much less a year. Only thing we can look forward to now is them making excuses for him then they will pretend it never happened. Or its Trumps fault.
They will be singing a different tune when they are paying out hundreds of millions of dollars to him.

Complete silence. Music to my ears from those a-holes.
Oh gotcha. I just meant generally speaking, they have followed the same path of biased journalism to create a false narrative, costing them once again what will surely be hundreds of millions of dollars. At some level of leadership, it must actually be worth the cost.

Kid died today so 6 total murders. Unbelievable the judge sets $5 million in bail, murdering 6 should be no bail.
Antifa goons are going to have to dig deep to bail this turd out. But he and I mean they can afford it.

george-soros-chess-pieces-antifa-coronavirus.jpg

One montage of the "coverage" for this was just what I knew was coming. One talking head said this may have been the Cops fault. That this scum saw the police blocking the road, this scared him, and when he tried to run the barricade one Officer shot at him. So its the Cops fault. :mad:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top