JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The "unconfirmed reports" we've all seen is that the driver was allegedly fleeing a chase due to a warrant for a stabbing, but it seems odd that the cops then didn't successfully contain him at the parade. That said, it'll be super interesting to see what the facts of the case provide once they share more. I think we all have suspicions that are closer to right than not, but in the interest of not being Left Lunatics, let's see what the data says.

THEN we'll eviscerate the meatbag verbally and hope the courts do the rest. This time.

If there is a BLM - revenge-for-Rittenhouse link here then I'm sure the mainstream media will identify it and denounce the extremist views of the suspect and publish a whole set of op-Ed articles on the evils of "black thug glorifying culture." There will be a push for change of the laws and increased incarceration of repeat offenders and for monitoring of these extremist groups as well as a domestic terrorism designation.

😂😂😂😂. Riiiiiighttttt…. I'm not holding my breath.

The "unconfirmed reports" we've all seen is that the driver was allegedly fleeing a chase due to a warrant for a stabbing, but it seems odd that the cops then didn't successfully contain him at the parade. That said, it'll be super interesting to see what the facts of the case provide once they share more. I think we all have suspicions that are closer to right than not, but in the interest of not being Left Lunatics, let's see what the data says.

THEN we'll eviscerate the meatbag verbally and hope the courts do the rest. This time.
The "knife fight" reports were that police were responding to a fight and when they arrived they did not see a fight but saw the SUV racing away from the area where the fight was reported. There was no justification for running down parade participants unless it was an Antifa parade.

Yeah, thousands of violent criminal scum like this have been released or not held in custody due to backlogged courts, concerns over Covid, and overcrowding. But at the same time the lawmakers still want to pass more anti-gun laws, and de-fund and downsize police departments.

Add to the mix that innocent people who defend themselves are being persecuted by those same courts and the media.

Anyone suprised by this? If you are, just wait and watch a bit. More to come I fear.

Yeah, thousands of violent criminal scum like this have been released or not held in custody due to backlogged courts, concerns over Covid, and overcrowding. But at the same time the lawmakers still want to pass more anti-gun laws, and de-fund and downsize police departments.

Add to the mix that innocent people who defend themselves are being persecuted by those same courts and the media.

Anyone suprised by this? If you are, just wait and watch a bit. More to come I fear.
With the ever increasing amount of mass robberies occuring, I am hoping that people will get fed up.

So the one-time press conference by the police official just dispelled the narrative that he was running from arrest and drove into the parade. Wanna bet the media continues to perpetuate that lie?

it would be great if race wasn't invariably the first focus in things like this.

I remember a time when that wasn't the case....
We have rolled back the clocks on that issue by at least 70 years.

I blame media. I blame the acceptance of organizations like BLM while espousing the KKK. Both are equally abhorrent in my opinion. I blame bureaucrats who would rather be liars than do the right thing.

Most of us are just trying to get through life, peacefully and could care less about ethnicity. Choosing to worry more about content of character.

I think his race is irrelevant unless he is a black supremacist that hates other races. What is relevant is that this dirt bag shouldn't have been mowing down parade participants with an SUV.
To anyone with an ounce of common sense it matters not if he is green. To the "media" it is the ONLY thing that matters. His picture is all over now because they finally had no choice. So now the excuses will start to become part of the daily narrative on all the "news outlets".

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top