JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd hardly call what these 2 little turds received a "punishment". They'll be out in a handful of years and statistically they'll be back inside shortly thereafter. IMO, the opportunity to reoffend shouldn't be available to either one of them.
We've been kind, real kind, to criminals in the hopes that they return the favor. It's proving to be an error in way to many circumstances.
No argument there. I was only agreeing with the comment by @revjen45, not addressing "these 2 little turds" or their crime. Sorry for the thread drift.

BTW, the adult sentence for 2nd degree murder varies state by state, but most states are 10-99 or 15-life. However, Wash D.C., where this murder took place is "any period of years, not to exceed 40 years, unless there are aggravating circumstances, life w/o parole."

Knowing that juvi is a training center for crims, they'll be back in court soon after release. But prison is no better, and the powers that be are opening the prison doors too. BLM wants to abolish prison. What alternative, they don't say. I'd bet they just want to settle it among themselves, which is what is already happening pretty much.

Sheriff Grady Judd of Polk County FL always says it well... "Leave people alone. Down here, people have guns. And they will shoot you. A lot."

This fellow was just turning his life around: (takes a few seconds for the presentation to start)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top