JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, looks like Dave is back in jail, whatever that means.
I assume he was never let out, but who knows.

I used to support this guy, he has a good product............

BUT, looks like he got back on the meth.

So, because he made such a BIG DEAL out of being an "X-felon gone good", when selling his bread, I choose to buy another product.

Sorry Dave and all your employees............

What do you think?

So few FELONS/Meth users can stay on the right path!!!!!

I like Dave's bread, but I wonder about it being "Drug Free", it can sit on the shelf for a month and not mold.

Ezekiel bread can be found at Trader Joe's, it's Wheat free, tasty and natural, but you can't let it sit on the shelf.

Dave's current invlovement with the company (as I understand it, my son works there) is minimal. I think they just use (bought) the name. His father and brother, or nefew really pretty much run the company. Dave has been MIA since the big buyout AFAIK.
I heard that he isn't allowed on the property.

How much or any of this is true, I really do not know. Just the impressions from someone who works for the company.

Pretty sad - it was a great story. Old habits die hard it seems.

Maybe they need to rename one of their breads to "Prison Blues"...

I quit eating bread and lost lots of weight. But, a few points to be made.
Fraz bread is looking the same as Dave's now.
And , my family hasn't bout bread in 2 years. We bought a high end bread maker that starts with a Z, and we grind our own wheat.
Tasted damn good when I ate it.

Meth has to be one of the worst blights ever.

I looked up an ex's daughters on the web a while back because they'd be in their 20s now. Damn. Both got into meth and I swear they look older than I do (and that is sad! lol). Gray, death, like they were embalmed.

I bet 99% of the people that get hooked on meth are just done. Zombies.

Dave had a great story for a while. Very sad.

When it first came out Dave's bread was pretty good.

But the bread they sell now, not so much!

While you are certainly entitled to your own opinion, with the exception of a few line up changes, the fact is:
It's the same product,
made by the same people,
on the same lines,
using the same materials,
and the same recipes.....

Just sayin.....

Met Dave at Costco once. Meth fries your brain and it's near impossible to overcome that. Great bread tho

Dunno how your handle made it past the mods but it's funny, regardless

When it first came out Dave's bread was pretty good.

But the bread they sell now, not so much!

Interesting observation.

When I first tried Dave's product, I thought it was great. I'm not a bread eater normally, but their bread was so good I ate it as a snack.

The last time I bought it, two loaves, it was just not the same.

I know a few people that work for Dave's, and one of them told me that since the big buyout, they are farming out the baking chores to other bakeries to keep up with the demand of this now nationwide product. Didn't want to repeat that without some proof, so I googled it...

https://www.facebook.com/DavesKillerBread/posts/10151342111224039

WAYNO.

Whats wrong with his name? This is the name of one of the four pilots who crashed Asiatic Flight 214 a few months back. (I'm on my phone, but you can Youtube the KTVU San Fransisco news report if you dont believe me :D .)

Edit: Here ya go --- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17GbGmDORwk

Keith (True story, oh yeah!)

Interesting observation.

When I first tried Dave's product, I thought it was great. I'm not a bread eater normally, but their bread was so good I ate it as a snack.

The last time I bought it, two loaves, it was just not the same.

I know a few people that work for Dave's, and one of them told me that since the big buyout, they are farming out the baking chores to other bakeries to keep up with the demand of this now nationwide product. Didn't want to repeat that without some proof, so I googled it...

https://www.facebook.com/DavesKillerBread/posts/10151342111224039

WAYNO.

Good info to know. My wife loves the stuff but I just think it is bread....

Met Dave at Costco once. Meth fries your brain and it's near impossible to overcome that. Great bread tho

I have a feeling, now that info about this guy is coming out, his bread may have seen its glory days....

On another note, I was "asked" to change my name....I am now Noflinch:huh::confused::rolleyes:;):s0155::s0114::s0112::D:(:):p:eek::cool:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top