JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Somebody mentioned in another thread that the background check queue is already increasing. I would like to keep a close eye on it in this thread. If you do a transfer or have access to queue line info please share the latest number.

Feel free to discuss any background check related topics surrounding Measure 114 as well.
8000ish tonight I'm told

To any of the FFL's in this thread. Has there been any indication from OSP if they will allow the queue to empty out or will those still in the queue when 114 goes live be SOL
All the dem leaders have crawled back under their rocks. Now that their election is done. I wouldn't expect much from the treasonous crew. Keeping their subjects in the dark is the norm.

I did another form 4473 this morning and the queue is over 9000. The pawn shop said the system continues to "crash" so it took a few minutes to get mine in the system. He said earliest that M114 will take effect is Jan 15th as measure won't be certified until Dec 15th.

Just got back from my LGS, line to the street before opening, full of people at open..... Queue is over 9000 for normal and 1400 for chl.

and yeah NICS "crashed" while we were there.

Last Edited:
I managed to get my Ruger American Ranch 7.62x39 this morning bi-mart in Albany. The CHL line at the time was 1,000 but I was approved within 20mins. The sales man at the counter thought my extremely uncommon last name helped move me up faster but IDK what's true other than I know having the CHL helps. I definitely feel bad for people on the back end of 9,000+ wait line.

I got in cue around noon this morning; #1003 with a chl. The guy behind the counter said it will likely be a week or two before we call you back. I ordered some guns from an online store on the 8th, and I don't think it will finalize before the deadline. Not sure how I plan on dealing with that mess. Fingers crossed there will be a hold on implementation.

Stopped in my lgs on the way home. Grabbed pen for the 4473 at 3:15, entered into computer, paid for gun, and back in the truck by 3:30. This bgc system is screwing good people, I feel for them as I have an uncommon name and have never not had instant. Wish I could help out but the only way for that to happen is quit cutting in line. Actually I think OSP's computer make that decision on instant or not so maybe I have no bearing unlike the CHL line. Good luck everyone and buy, buy, buy!!! When you're done buy just two more!!!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top